recieving a letter from someone

It's been a few days now, Yuji is still not back, it became a habit of your to look around the neighborhood and the places where you and yuji have been to...

You woke up, in your room, you go down and take a look to where yuji used to sleep, you hold back your urge to cry and went to the kitchen to make food for yourself.

After you made the food, you take a seat, then start eating. Highschool didn't become better at all, instead it became hard, now that you don't know where yuji is, it made you too worried to focus on classes.

You finish eating, then start washing the dishes, and take a bath. After that, you put on your uniform, then head to school. The students in your class aren't bullying you anymore, but they still don't trust you because of Mabel still being there.

Mabel is a girl, that used to bully you in kindergarten. You both met again in highschool. Oh, fate is so 'nice' to you both.

*Time skip*

School finishes, you try to not get caught by Mabel and good thing you succeeded. You went straight home, put down your bags, do your home work, review some lessons the teachers taught the class, then you rest a bit and watch TV.

The house feels so... Gloomy, when Yuji is not here. His fun to be with and keeps on trying to do something with you. you remember every single thing you had with yuji.

You decided to remember those memories, when there was a sudden knock on the door. You stand up from the sofa, pausing whatever you were watching. You open the door, only to see no one, you look around then to the ground.

A letter?

There's a letter on your door step.

You read the letter

"To Y/N"

Heya Y/N! Sorry that I made you worry, but I'm fine, I was surprised by what happened too, I can't tell you my exact location but I can give you hints to where I am. Don't worry I'm not kidnapped on anything!

-Yuji

You couldn't hold back your tears, and they start streaming down your face.

Your glad yuji is fine and alive, you know this is yujis handwriting because you and yuji tried to make a letter for each other.

You look around the letter and saw a drawing, the drawing is... No... Are?

There's a drawing of animals, you think for a bit.

Is it a zoo or a pet shop?

A zoo.

There's no dog or cat anywhere, in the drawing, at least that's what you thought. But you should still check the pet shop just in case...