hanging out with them in the mall (2)

You and the others head there, Nobara smiling brightly. She immediately goes inside, picking clothes that can fit her. Asking Either You, Megumi, or Yuji if the dress or clothe she picked look good on her. All of them do look good on her, making her happy.

Megumi and Yuji got some similar clothes, they also gave you the same design of clothes they have. You smile at them, making them blush a bit. "Thanks" you say to them, they nod and walk away. Someone tapped your shoulder, you look at the person, it's Gojo... But he's wearing neko ears and paws.

"What the- why are you wearing neko ears and paws???" You ask him, confused. "Because.... Why not?" He answers in a joking manner. You laugh a bit from his answer, making him smile more, he keeps on telling more puns about cats, you telling him a cat pun, his eyes go wide from the puns you said "that joke was... Purr-fect" he says, you stare at each other for a bit before laughing.

"I win the bet" someone says behind both of you and Gojo. You both look behind, Yuji and Nobara flinched when you and Gojo turn around, noticing them. They smile awkwardly before walking away.

"I guess they made a bet... About what though?" You ask yourself, Gojo gives a you a head pat, making you look at him then smile to him. Gojo chuckles at your reaction, he keeps patting your head until Nanami calls him.

He walks to Nanami, saying one last pun to you before going.

*Time skip*

You and Yuji where looking at clothes that both you and him can match. You really like having Yuji around, he's fun to be with. He looks cute in both bitty and Human form. You and Yuji have been shopping for a while now, you wonder how the others are doing with shopping.

You and Yuji walk towards the cashier ready to pay for the clothes both of you bought. You the others there too, you wave at them and they wave at both you too. Nobara has a lot of bags on her shoulders and arms. You guess she really likes shopping.

All of you paid for the clothes and went back to the car to put them there before going to the arcade.

*Time skip*

All of you guys are heading to the arcade, Yuji visibly vibrating from excitement same goes for Gojo,

You and the others are the entrance of the arcade, walking inside, everything is so bright inside.... And a light of games there...