yandere!royal!epel x reader

synopsis: the reader has no idea who epel is and absolutely hates being ordered around. epel's thing is to order people around. it doesn't go well for him

also HEY he's a brat in this one. i wanted to switch his personality up a lil bit bc of the circumstances (he's been raised as a spoiled ass prince) and also i just like writing for him

Epel was anything but humble.

Anywhere he went, he flaunted his wealth in the faces of everyone he could find. He'd been raised getting whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted it, and thus far no one had ever bothered to teach him otherwise. 

He was confident that everyone would bow down and let him walk all over them. After all, they knew  what would happen if they didn't. He was fond of demonstrating—quite publicly—what would happen if they hinted at any sort of resistance. His mood was quick to shift, something that most people feared because when he was upset, he always  took it out on other people.

As their prince, Epel expected everyone to be able to put his name to his face. He'd paraded around his country enough times for everyone to have seen him at least thrice now, and he was sure that with the amount of requests he had ordered in each city he stayed at, people would have become familiar with his presence.

He's come up to your small town without any sort of introduction; he expects everyone to know who he is and why he's here.

Epel walks through your streets, head held high as he watches everyone else lower theirs, too frightened to so much as make eye contact with him. He'll never get tired of the rush of power  it always brings him to watch everyone grovel in his presence.

You live on the outskirts of your town, and technically you don't belong to any kingdom because of the strange part of the woods you've chosen to live in. You're just kind of...there, and no one has bothered you about it since you don't go out causing trouble.

You're content with being on your own; despite the more secluded nature of your life, you've still got friends that you visit and you're never one to miss out on any excitement happening elsewhere. More often than not, you're not even in your own town—you spend a lot of your time traveling and wandering from city to city to see what you can find there.

You're a hunter, and a good one at that. This sort of life has made you faster and stronger than most people you come across. Everything you track down, kill, skin, and sell keeps you floating. It's not like you have the most luxurious life, but you're definitely not struggling either. You're good at what you do, and it pays off. Besides, you'd never had a need for a flashy lifestyle—you're content with what you have.

You're in the middle of hanging up a pelt to dry—it's a red fox coat that will be turned into a gorgeous coat that will surely pay well—when you hear someone loudly cursing from a distance.

You turn, squinting as a small figure stumbles down the muddy path to your small house. The lavender-haired boy is certainly kicking up a fuss, and it's clear that he's not used to walking through the thick, sticky earth that seems intent on pulling him down by the laces of his once-pristine, white boots.