yandere!neige x gn!reader pt.2 electric boogaloo

synopsis: He's Back And He's Worse Than Ever

tw: stalking, harmful substances (its a potion but still), violence

cater lovers come get y'all juice he's a lil bit feral in this one

What did he just do? What did he just do?

Neige watches the screen with wide, disbelieving eyes, listening to his own words get spit back to him through the video. Surely he didn't say all of that,  did he?

But it's there. Every damning word is in that video. By now, hundreds—no, thousands—have seen this. They'll all know his true feelings for you, which would've been a good thing except for the part that no one agrees with him.

Not a single comment points to being on his side. Everything is so negative and cruel  that Neige just wants to curl up and cry about it, but he can't; he's got to focus on staying in a space safe enough to figure out his next plan of action.

He's well-known around...well, everywhere. There are very few places where he can hide from the rest of the public, but that's only his second concern. His first is getting back to you and opening your eyes so that you'll finally, truly  see him.

Now that it's all out in the open, it should've made things a little easier—but it didn't. It just made everything a lot worse.

Now you were scared of him. Now you didn't want to see him anymore. Now your friends hated him, and his fans hated him, and the world—

Well, to be frank, his world had just come crashing down around him. He didn't want to think about that one moment where he was jerked out of his fantasies and into the harsh reality of his actions.

It was a split-second, barely a taste  of the real world, and he'd hated it so much that he'd willingly sank back into his delusions. You love him. You want to be with him. It's everyone else that's convincing you not to.

Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense.

Neige repeats this to himself like a mantra as he trods down the road, keeping his gaze down and his hood up as he passes through masses of people.

He's very glad that he decided to bring his gray hoodie with him. It's probably the drabbest piece of clothing he owns, but it comes in handy whenever he wants to go unnoticed. And right now, he knows  that he's completely fucked if anyone recognizes him.

Out of nervous habit, he pulls his phone out to check it again. He's got several unread texts and missed calls from his manager, no doubt to discuss his fuck-up and to go over damage control. He blocks her number.

He doesn't want to hear from her, he wants to hear from you.  Anything at all. He just wants to hear you again.

Even though he knows he shouldn't, he goes back to the video to replay it. He's turned the volume all the way down to keep himself from drawing any unwanted attention, watching the him in the video start taking steps towards you, watching you back up.