A Mom For Daegal - Chenle

It is a wonderful day today. Always when it's sunny, you like to go to the park next to your house. You are used to take a book with you and sit under a tree. You start to read the book while glancing sometimes at the dogs that pass by. You love dogs. You always had a dream of having a dog, but your family don't want to, so, all you can do at the moment is admire the beautiful dogs at the park. Some of them are very big, while others are small and cute.
          Opening your book, you start to read as you feel the sun heat up your feet, but suddenly, you feel something cold on them. You look down and see the cutest puppy you have ever seen in your life. 

-Aaaawn! - You say caressing the white dog's head. She licks your hand and jumps on your lap. 

-Daegal! Daegal! Omg, sorry. - A boy comes running from the other side of the park. 

-No, it's okay. Don't worry. - You say still caressing her head. The boy rests his hand on his hips to be able to breathe. 

-She is very clingy. Sorry if she is interrupting your reading. - He says. 

-She is so cute. Is Daegal her name? - You ask. The boy smiles and nods. You giggle. - I never saw a name like that. - You say and the boy sits in front of you. 

-Yeah, haha. My friends keep teasing me because of her name, but she really has a big head. (Daegal means big head). - He says laughing out loud. You look at his face. You don't know him. 

-Uhm... Is it your first time here? I always come here and I never saw you before. - You ask. 

-Yes. I moved here recently. Me and my daughter. - He says pointing at Daegal. You chuckle. 

-I see. - You say caressing and playing with her. - My name is Y/n. Nice to meet you. 

-My name is Chenle. Nice to meet you too. - You shake his hand. He opens a beautiful wide smile. - I think she likes you now. - Chenle says seeing that Daegal is playing on your lap, not wanting to come back to him. You smile. 

-I like dogs. I can't have one, but I would like to. - You say and look at her. Chenle takes his cellphone inside his pocket. 

-I have to go now, but let's meet again someday. - He says taking Daegal off you. 

-Ooh. Okay. - You say sad that they are already leaving. - Bye, Chenle! - You say to him as he shows you a cute smile. 

          Since that day, you and Chenle meet every weekend. That place, under the tree, is your appointment which you can't cancel. You two talk about yourselves and play with Daegal. Today Chenle invited some friends to come to his house. They are playing videogames and eating snacks that his mom is making. 

-Chenle, we are going to the court to play basketball. Do you want to come with us? - A boy, who Chenle's friend, asks him. 

-Uhm... - Chenle thinks a bit. Today is Saturday, so he knows you are going to be there, as usual, to play with him and Daegal. Actually, you and him didn't state that you must meet there, but it's already so common to you, that it looks like something you agreed with. - Sorry, I can't today. We can play tomorrow if you want to. - Chenle says as his friends go towards the front door to go home. 

-Okay then! Bye! - They wave at Chenle an he waves back. His mom, who was listening to the conversation from the kitchen, smiles. 

-Why don't you invite Y/n to come here too? - She asks. Chenle immediately blushes. 

-What? Invite her to come here? No, no way. - He says shaking his head, aggressively disagreeing. 

-Why not? You said she was a cool girl. - His mom says while doing the dishes.