When You Thought He Had Broken Up With You - Sungchan

After a huge fight, Sungchan was ignoring you again. The reason this time was because you yelled at him in a discussion. You had come back from a tough day of work, and you were already stressed when you left. When you got home, he asked why you took so long to arrive and if you had forgot that you two agreed on have dinner out today. Yes, you had totally forgot about that, but not wanting to listen to any other complain, you simply said that it was not a big deal and that he should get over it. Sungchan scoffed, not believing you said that after he took so long to reserve the table on the restaurant. It took him about 2 months, but with so much in mind, all you wanted was to lie on your bed and stay there until the afternoon of the next day. Sungchan, on the other hand, was very upset about the way you acted and continued the discussion, resulting on you yelling that he should leave you alone because he was making everything worse.

          When he heard that, he immediately froze on his spot and nodded. Taking some random things on his backpack, he left the house as you told him to do, even though you didn't mean it. Feeling the weight of your words, you called him, but he didn't pick it up, making you worried. You instantly regretted saying what you said. You surely had a difficult night, but you should have breathed deeply and explained everything calmly. He was just trying to make something kind for you, after all.

          You sent him bunch of messages, and, at this point, his phone must have a lot of notifications of your missed calls, but none of this made him talk to you. You don't know where he is, and it's already been a whole week. Sungchan has given you the cold shoulder before, but not for so long. Usually, he is very petty, but it just lasted a day, and then you would drown him with kisses so that he could talk to you again. This time, although, you don't even know where he is, and you are starting to feel like you might have lost your boyfriend.

          You sigh deeply feeling tears forming on your eyes. You wanted to at least apologize to him before you two ended up with the story you had, but not even this you can do right now. Your phone vibrates and you widen your eyes. "Chan!" You thought taking it from your pocket, but your smiles fades when you see that it's just your best friend Ale.

-Hey, Y/n! Everything right for tomorrow? – She asks and you click your tongue.

          That's right. It's her birthday this Saturday and she is gonna throw a party. With Sungchan ignoring you, it was completely erased from your mind, and to be honest, you have zero motivation to go to parties right now, but she is your best friend, so you should be there for her on this special day.

          After thinking a bit about it, something crosses your mind making you widen your eyes. Ale was your best friend, but also Sungchan's friend. He wouldn't lose his friend's party because of you. He will be there for sure, and this makes you heart bump in hope.

-Yes! Everything ready. – You answer, seeing a new opportunity coming.

          The day of the party arrives, and you play with your fingers frenetically, looking around to see if you spot Sungchan. Suddenly, a tall brown-haired boy enters the house. Sungchan. Your eyes immediately recognize him, and you smile widely. "He is here!" You think as your heart beats fast inside your chest. You miss him so much and you regret being mad at him for nothing.

          Sungchan comes with his friends. All of them are laughing happily, but not him. He is serious and looking around. His eyes lay on you and he immediately looks away. You gulp, understanding that he is still mad. You stand up from the place you are with your friends and walk toward him. "I have to say that I'm sorry now before he goes away." You say to yourself.

-Chan! Hey! I need to talk to you. – You were still talking when he simply passes by you without even looking at you. You stay there astonished and your heart hurts. Running after him, you pull him by the arm. – Sungchan! I'm sorry. Please, talk to me. – You say, but he shoves his arm away clicking his tongue.