When The School's Nerd Likes You - Renjun

-Hey, Renjun! – A female voice draws Renjun's attention, who were intensely concentrated in the book on his table. – Wanna play with us? – The girl says holding a pack of cards in her hands. Some other students stare at Renjun, waiting for his answer.

-No, thank you. I'm trying to understand the home work for tomorrow. – He says and the boy beside that girl scoffs.

-I knew he wouldn't accept. He is just a nerd who only cares about books all day. He has no friends. – The boy says, making Renjun sigh. It was not the first time he said something like this. He doesn't know why, but that guy has something against him. He is always picking up on him. With anything.

-Alright, I can play with you. – Renjun says standing up from his chair to shut the boy's mouth up. – So? What are you playing? – He asks.

-You pull a card and do what it's written on it. It's a challenge game. – The girl says shuffling the pack. – Here. Take one since you got here now.

Renjun pulls a card from her hand and it's written "say out loud the name of the person you like". The group makes a "oooh" sound, wanting to know the answer.

-Can I take another one? – Renjun asks gulping.

-No. You must answer. And say the truth! You wanted to play, now you have to follow the rules. – The girl says intensely, really taking that seriously.

-He doesn't want to answer because he just cares about grades, books and school. That's why people call him the alien nerd. – The boys say and Renjun glares at them.

-I'm not an alien. I do like someone. – Renjun says and the other laughs, again making the "oooh" sound.

-Alright, alien. So, who is it? – The boy asks with a smirk.

-I l-like Y/n from class 303. – Renjun says and the others stare at him for a second before looking at each other and laughing out loud.

-No, wait, wait. The alien nerd likes Y/N? The prettiest girl on school? HAHAHA Well, we have to admit he has taste at least. But he is an idiot if he thinks he has chances with her. She doesn't even know you exist. – The boys say and Renjun closes his fists under the table.

-She does know I exist. We've talked before. – Renjun says and the boys look at him in a suspicious way.

-No way she would talk to someone like you. You're lying. – The other says.

-I'm not! But whatever. I don't need you to believe me. – Renjun says and stand up, leaving them behind and walking back to his chair.

-Do you think he was telling the truth? – The girl asks the boys.

-Of course not. Y/n would never waste her time with that weird kind of guy, but if he insists so much, we can find it out. – The boy says with an evil smirk.

In the next day, Renjun goes to school and weirdly, everybody was staring at him, which was pretty uncommon since nobody uses to notice his presence. Rumors had been spread.

-Y/n, Y/n! Did you hear the rumors that are circulating about you? - Your friend asks you and you look at her confused shaking your head. - A boy called Renjun from the class 302 said you two are dating. - She says and you widen your eyes.

-What? But I'm not dating anyone. - You say.

-I know. That's why I'm telling you. It's better to clear it out before it becomes big. - Your friend says.

After the class, you decide to talk to Renjun about what happened and clarify everything to everyone. Getting to the class's door, you hear something from the boys inside.