Spider Man - Mark Part 2

I looked at the time on my cellphone nervously. It was not midnight yet. Throwing another web, I fly throughout the city like a thunder. The last mission took longer than I thought. I had to get there in time, or I wouldn't forgive myself.

I finally get to her house. I look through the window seeing her in her bed. I click my tongue and sigh. Should I wake her up or should I just let it be and talk to her tomorrow? I'm not sure, but then my phone vibrates. It's a message from her! "Hey. How are you? Is everything okay?" I read it and smile. I hadn't had time to text her today, so maybe that's why she is worried.

"Look at your window." I send the message, and she glances at the window, opening a wide smile and coming to open it. She immediately hugs me, putting her arms above my shoulder.

-Sorry for being late. – I say, and I feel her shaking her head, still hugging me.

-It's okay. I'm glad you are okay. I saw the news. I was worried that you would get hurt. – She says, and I chuckle.

-I got a surprise for you. – I say, and she pulls away, looking at me fast in expectation. – But you gotta come with me for a bit. – I reach out my hand to her, and she widens her eyes, seeing me outside of her window.

-Are we gonna...? - She asks, doing my hand sign of when I throw my web, and I nod at her with a smirk. She gasps, starting to laugh nervously.

-Do you trust me? If you prefer, we can take the bus. – I say, and she shakes her head violently.

-No way. I won't lose it for anything. – She says, and I chuckle as she holds my hand.

Stepping out of the window, we stand at the balcony, and she breathes in deeply. Turning her gaze at me, she looks confused on what to do.

-Put your arms on my shoulders. – I say, guiding her hands until they are intertwined on my neck. She gulps, now noticing the proximity. I confess that it was kinda on purpose. – Hold on tight. Don't worry. I won't let you fall. – I say pulling her closer by her waist, and she nods. We are so close that our noses almost touch, and again, I can't prevent a nervous smirk from coming to my face to then put on my mask again.

Looking up, I throw my web, I fly up in the air and I feel her arms tightening around me as she lets out a whimper. She hides on my neck, and I worry that she is scared, but then she opens her eyes, starting to enjoying the ride, and I hear her laughing out loud.

We get to the top of a building, and she gasps, finally seeing the surprise I prepared to her. Candles lightens the place giving it a romantic vibe, and at the center, a picnic basket above blanket with many pillows and cushions.

Her hands still hold me tightly. Maybe the adrenaline from the ride of seconds ago is still running by her blood, but even so, her eyes are shining brightly. I feel so relieved. It's not that I'm the best on preparing this kind of thing, but it looks like I did it right this time.

-Do you like it? – I ask, waking her up from her surprised face, and she looks at me again excitedly.

-Of course! It's... beautiful! I didn't think you would do something like that. It's the best surprise someone lever did to me. – She says, and I scratch my head, smiling. It took me some time, but it was totally worth it. She takes her hand to my neck, slightly touching the hem of my mask.

-Can I? – She asks, and I nod. She takes my mask off, revealing my face once again. It can sound weird, but having her taking my mask off hits different. She is the only one who knows my secret (beside my best friend Haechan). I can be myself when I'm with her. I don't need to lie or hide anything, and surprisingly, the super hero thing is the thing she least asks me about.