Arranged Marriage - Kun Part 2

Taking another sip of your drink, you take a deep breath observing the many people chatting and laughing out loud at that party. All of them connected in some way, doing what they do best: taking advantage of human being's relations.

You couldn't even tell how much of those ties were real. The majority of the married couples were result of arranged marriages (including yours). Most of these friendships are about having a good network in the business life. Maybe the only real thing is the family. After all, you don't choose where you're gonna be born at, but even so, once you are born, an amount of responsibility and expectation already follow you since the beginning.

You walk closer to some women talking at a table. You are in this party for a reason: you are also a part of this world. So, you must play along.

-Hello, Y/n! We were about to call you to join us. – One of the women says, and you smile at her.

-Good to know. What's the subject this time? – You ask with curiosity, and the women glance at each other with smirks in their face.

-We were talking about Mr. Harrison's new affair. – The woman says, and you widen your eyes, looking around to check if someone had overheard it.

-What...? Mr. Harrison is having an affair? How do you know? – You ask whispering.

-Everybody knows about it already. She visited his company yesterday. For what we know, she is almost 30 years younger than him. – The other woman says, and you gasp. You know Mr. Harrison's wife. She is an amazing woman. Suddenly, your heart tightened thinking about her sadness for having been cheated on.

-Yeah, they always end up choosing a young chic anyway, but I think he could be a little more discreet. I told Michael to do be cautious with these things or it could affect our company's fame in the business world, you know. – The woman says, and you frown, getting a little confused.

-Uhm... Sorry, I think I might have got it wrong. Are you saying you know your husband has an affair? – You ask, and the women shrug at you, nodding their heads. As if you were saying the most obvious and common thing of this world.

-Oh. We forgot that you got your arranged partner recently. – The woman says, chuckling with the others. – All of them have their own love life, Y/n. We all got married for business, not for love. So, of course we won't expect them not to have somebody else. We also have our affairs, silly. So, you and Kun haven't talked about it yet hahaha – They laugh while you stay there in shock after listening to their explication.

Some hours later, you and Kun are finally coming back home. He notices that you are quieter than normal, and he was right. After what those women told you, your mind couldn't stop thinking about it, in a way that you didn't even enjoy the party anymore. Even being in an arranged marriage, that way of thinking was a total absurd to you, but for them it was more than normal, and then a fear feeling grew in your heart. Does Kun have an affair too?

You had never thought about it before. Maybe you were too naïve like the women said, but you always thought that your marriage was... real. You glance at Kun, who is untying his tie in front of your wardrobe, wondering if any other woman is... touching him, kissing him, receiving his affection, like you did that day.

Since that day in the kitchen when Kun gave you a kiss, your relationship changed somehow. You got closer than before. You are slowly opening up with each other and demonstrating affection. And the way he touched you that day... was as if you were the only one in his mind and in his heart.

-Love, can you help me to undo this button, please? I'm really struggling. – He chuckles, showing you a button in his sleeve. Since that day, he started to call you like that when you are alone, and every time, your belly gets chills.