Just Pretending - Johnny

Getting to the pub, you wave excitedly to your friends, now seeing them after a long day of work. These moments are totally the best, and finally tonight all your friends joined to the gathering, including a specific person who you don't like.

Sighing heavily, you roll your eyes watching the guy walking towards your table. The situation got so annoying between you two that you were hoping he was not there to meet you and your friends, but it was impossible. Someone invited that guy.

-What is with that annoyed sigh? Is your social battery already over? – You hear the male voice on your side. The voice of your workmate, Johnny, who became more than a workmate in these months. You can easily say he is your best friend, even if you haven't really thought about a classification for him. The way you two grew closer was just natural.

-No, I'm glad to be here. It's just... - You sigh again, making Johnny even more curious. – You know that guy who just got here? – You ask, and Johnny quickly glances at him.

-The one with the green shirt? – He asks and you nod.

-Yeah. If I knew he would come too, I would have stayed at home. – You say, and Johnny frowns. - He's been annoying me for a couple weeks now. Calling me to go on dates, liking all my pics on instagram and sending me messages. I keep telling him that I don't want anything, but he can't take a no as an answer, even after I blocked him. He just creates another account and begs me to unblock him. – You say, and Johnny arches his eyebrows in surprise. Glancing at the guy again, he catches him staring at you, but quickly deviating his gaze.

-That's odd. But don't worry about the annoying guy. The night is perfect. If you want some help, you can tell him I'm your boyfriend. You know, just to pretend. – Johnny says, and you look at him fast.

-For real? Can you pretend to be my boyfriend just so I send him away? – You ask excited for seeing a way of solving the problem, making Johnny laugh.

-Sure thing. Not a big deal. – Johnny says and immediately rests his arm on your chair behind your shoulders, gaining a frown from the guy at the other side of the table. – See? He is already confused. Soon he is gonna take the hint. – He says, and you take a deep breath.

-I hope so. He is starting to scary me. – You say, taking a sip from your drink.

You weren't expecting to, in reality, start to feel much better with Johnny's help tonight. Just the fact that he got your back made your night suddenly better. He didn't leave your side for a single second so far, giving a guy a hard time to talk to you.

Also, something that surprised you is Johnny's abilities on pretending to be a boyfriend. He seemed calm as a monk while having his arm around your shoulder, and still noticing the guy looking at you, it flied down to your waist, holding you closer. You didn't want to say it out loud, but the truth is that you are quite enjoying this little moment of having an attractive boy like Johnny giving you some attention.

You had totally forgot how long you've been single, and his hand, now resting on your tight, reminded you very well. You were barely breathing by now, feeling the heat of his skin on your leg. You had never got nervous around Johnny before, but having him acting so intimately like this is making your head go places it shouldn't.

-I think it's working. He is just pissed as hell. – Johnny says, and you chuckle.

-Because you're very convincing. You're a natural at dating, I'm seeing. – You say, knowing that your tone could easily be interpreted as a flirt. His eyes slowly turn to you, with a smirk on his face.

-It's not that hard. You seem to know too. – He jokes back as his hand caresses your leg, making it even harder for you to keep your posture.

-Is he still looking? – You whisper, and Johnny glances at him again.

-Yep. He didn't do anything other than staring at you like a creepy, so probably he thought he would have a chance with you tonight. He is really one of those insisting jerks. – Johnny sighs, watching the other people at the pub.

-What about a kiss? – You boldly ask, making Johnny's attention come back to you right away. – If you don't mind. – You say, looking at his eyes. It wouldn't be a lie if you said you are taking the opportunity to get a kiss from Johnny without admitting it, and now you have the best excuse.

Johnny nods slightly as his eyes drop to your lips. Your faces get closer until you feel his lips half opened on yours. You haven't thought of how a "pretending to be dating" kiss should be, but you knew for sure how a real kiss felt like. Just as you thought, Johnny is that type of a natural good kisser guy. He started gently, and right in the first moment, it matched perfectly. Your heart is beating like crazy inside your chest. You cant believe you are really kissing Johnny, but at the same time, he didn't look against all this idea since the beginning.

What's the right time to stop? You wonder. The guy surely already saw what he had to see, but it would be a crime to stop now, since it's feeling so good. You lay your head a little more to the side, keeping the kiss going. His thumb caresses your leg again, letting it clear for you that he is not an amateur. He knows exactly what he is doing right now, also enjoying this little excuse.

You finally pull away, and now you have to deal with the fact of having to look at his eyes again. Not actually a thing that workmates do on the weekend: tongue kissing and caressing each other. But what's done, it's done. You look around, searching the annoying guy, not finding him anymore.

-He is gone. – Johnny mumbles, also looking around. – He gives up too easy. Should have stayed longer. – He jokes with a smirk on his face, and you laugh, with your face still a few inches from him.

-Thank you for your services. – You joke, and he chuckles.

-You can call me whenever you need. I will love to help, you know. – He says, shrugging.

-Yeah, I'm sure you will. – You joke back, stealing a last peck from his lips.