3-point On Your Heart - Yangyang

You are on your second year in university. Even though you are not so extrovert, you made friends fast. You like to study and goes to the classes happy every day.

          You and your friends leave the third class, heading over to the restaurant outside the uni.

-So, what are you going to eat today? – Your friend asks the group.

-Uhm... I don't know. Maybe a pizza? – You say looking at the menu in front you.

          While you and your friends were ordering your food, a group of boys get in the place. As they are making some noise, you turn to look back.

-Hey, look who is here. The basketball team. – Your friend says.

-Ooh, yeah. They are really popular, right? – Another friend says.

          She is right. They are super popular. Everybody likes them. Especially the girls. They have games and competitions with other universities and they are very good. The best ones go to the professional teams and can play all around the world.

          Getting at the line, behind your group, the boys stop to look what they will eat too.

-Oh, hi, Claire. – The boy greets one of your friends.

-Hi, Brad! How are you doing? – She greets back as the other girls try to remain calm.

-I'm doing great. There's a long time since we talk, right? Boys, this is my friend, Claire. – He says and the boys turn to look at your groups saying hi.

-You are kinda famous now. You don't even have time to meet you friend here anymore. – She says.

-Sorry, sorry. I know. We are training so much these days. But... Why don't you all go to our next game this weekend? – He says.

-Okay. What do you think, girls? – She asks the group and you all say yes. – So, we will be there. It's gonna be cool. – She says.

          Going to your table, the group say goodbye.

-Wow, Claire! I didn't know you know them. – A girl says.

-Yes. We are friends since we got in this university. – Claire says.

-And I heard that this year there's a new boy who is calling attention, right? Yangyang is his name. Is he here too? – The girl asks.

-Yes! He is that boy with pink hair. – She points at him.

-He is kinda cute. Look at his smile. She looks like a baby. – You say.

-I know, right? He has just entered the team and he is already popular. – Claire says and you start to eat.

          The day of their competition arrives. You watch the game and notice that they are really good. Yangyang calls your attention making 3 points all the time. He rarely misses a hit. You and your friends cheer for them and they win that match.

          After the game, you and your friends are already leaving the stadium, but Brad calls Claire from the yard.

-Claire! – He shouts and the girls look at him. – We are going to celebrate together. Come with us! You and your friends. It's gonna be cool. – He says. Claire makes him a signal to wait a bit (as she is far away). She makes a circle with the girls.

-So, girls, do you want to go? – She asks.

-Of course! I won't lose it for anything. – You all say together.

-We are in! – Claire says as Brad smile. You all meet outside the stadium and go to a bar next to the university.

          Getting there, the group choose a table and order the food and the drinks. You sit next to the girls and notice that Yangyang sat next to you too. As you and the girls talk to them, you notice how Yangyang is so extrovert and funny. He smiles all the time and is very charismatic. People like him a lot. You talk with everyone and get to know them better. The boys are really cool.