Heaven - Jaehyun

Heaven. That's the way I would describe the view in front of my eyes and the feeling I am feeling. The water flows, sliding freshly through my fingers in that warm summer day, while I do the dishes. The window with white painted edges shows me a perfect sunny morning, perfect for a breakfast outside in the garden. The big garden guarded by a common white fence around a cozy countryside house. The garden I always dreamed with, in the house I dreamed with, and the family I dreamed with.

Sounds of giggles and laughs get mixed with the song playing on the living room's stereo. My husband is playing with the kids and the dog. Such energy at a so early time always surprises me. A grin grows in my face thinking how distant it was in my had not so long ago, but then he came to my life.

His gaze meets mine from afar, staring at me with lovely eyes. The kids whine, seeing their dad coming back to the house, making him promise he will be back soon. I hear footsteps getting closer, and soon his arms wrap my waist tenderly. He places his head on my shoulder, immediately pecking my cheek.

-Why don't you play with us outside? - He asks, talking with a low voice in my ears as his hug tightens around me.

-I thought of grabbing some snack to eat outside. - I say, turning around to face him. His hands rest on the counter beside my body. His eyes run by my face in a peaceful expression while I take a hand to his nape, caressing his hair.

-Perfect. I'm hungry. - He chuckles. - Want some help?

-It would be good. Thank you. - I say, and he nods.

My nails scratch his scalp, and he sighs deeply in satisfaction. His hands travel back to my hips, and I see his eyes dropping to my lips. The boy and the girl outside still play pithily and happily, and all of this sentiment gets to my heart one single time. I love mornings like that. Mornings with you on it. It's hard to believe that we've got this far, or how connect we are.

His body gets closer to mine, and my arms climb his shoulder. His eyes glance at my eyes and lips, and I feel again the same way I felt the first time. It never changed. He completes me like I never felt before, and I know that I couldn't be any more blessed than I am right now.

-Why are you crying? - He whispers between the kisses, and I chuckle, wiping a tear off my face. He looks at me with a worried face, and I smile, contemplating him.

-I'm just happy. That's all. - I say, and he smiles widely, coming closer to peck my lips again. - You're the love of my life, Jae. - I pronounce, and he gets a little surprised. His lips go up, and I see his ears slightly turning red, until he pulls me for a hug again.

-You're my everything, Y/n. - He says, and I bite my lips, hiding my face in his neck.

-I'm pregnant. - I whisper in his ear, and he pulls away fast with a surprised face, holding my shoulder.

-W-What? A-Are you really? - He asks excitedly, and I nod, feeling my eyes getting watery again. Jaehyun laughs, cupping my face and pecking my lips multiple times as I giggle in happiness. I knew he was going to be happy, but he is even more excited than I expected. - We're gonna have another one.

-I thought you would be a little scared. - I say, and he chuckles.

-Scared of being happier? Of having another part of my love for you running around the house? No way. - He says, and I laugh, throwing myself on him again. Intertwining his hands on my lower back, we swing side to side, taking the opportunity for another deep and affectionate kiss.

More than I have ever dreamed.

We're in Heaven.