Winter Coat - Chenle

-Let's gooo, Y/n! You really can't miss it. – Your friend says shaking you by your shoulders.

-I don't know, Sophy... I'm not feeling like going. – You say looking down, making Sophy roll her eyes.

-So, you will lose your opportunity of spending the weekend with Chenle? – She asks and you look at her fast.

-Is he going too? – You ask and she nods with a convinced face. She knows Chenle is the only reason that could make you step out of your house in the coldest day of the winter.

Somehow, it seemed to be a good idea for Sophy to go on a gathering of friends from school to do skiing. You were never the type of person who enjoyed that much sociable events, but now, knowing that your crush is going to be there, it makes your heart go crazy just thinking about meeting him.

-Uhm... Ugh! Fine! – You say groaning and Sophy jumps excitedly clapping her hands.

At the weekend, you dressed the cutest you could. Even though in your head Chenle won't ever like you, you had to put all your effort to impress him.

You and Sophy, then, go to the place where everybody agreed on meeting. You couldn't deny. It was beautiful. The sun is bright today, but even so, you could feel the cold breeze making your skin shiver. The landscape got painted in white by snow which was being gladly used by the many people who were skiing and doing snowboard. You smile widely suddenly feeling excited to have fun too.

-Look, Y/n! The group is there! – Sophy says pointing at a big group of people. You gulp immediately spotting Chenle. As usual, he is surrounded by everyone and laughing out loud.

You and Sophy walk to there, drawing the attention of some people, including Chenle who looks at you with a smile on his face. Your heart accelerates seeing him running towards you.

-Y/n! I didn't know you would come today. Hey, Sophy! – He says and Sophy waves at him.

-Yeah, sorry. We decided at the last minute. – You say and he shakes his head.

-It's okay. I'm glad you came. – Chenle says looking at your eyes and you couldn't help your heart from skipping a beat. – We were about to take the cable car to go to the top. Let's go? – He asks and you two nod.

-Let's go! – You say excited.

The group heads over the cable cars. You see it is made for two people and Sophy widens her eyes, tapping you on the shoulder.

-Go! Ask Chenle to go with you! – She says and you nod firmly. You have to give it a try.

-Chenle! – You call him and he looks at you. – Uhm... I was thinking if... maybe... we could- - Before you could ask him, a girl appears behind him hugging his arm.

-Chenleee! – The girl says with a whiny voice. You frown watching her so close to him. – You will go with me on the cable car, right? I'll be afraid if you're not with me. – The girl says with begging eyes and you could swear that for a second she glared at you.

-Uhm... Mag, won't you go with Philippe instead? – Chenle asks, but the girl sighs.

-Nooo! My brother will go with his friend. You know I wanted to go with you. – She says and you feel the jealousy bumping inside you, seeing her so wrapped in his arm like that. "Does she really need to put on all this show?" You think with yourself. Chenle sighs rolling his eyes.

-Y/n, what were you saying? – Chenle asks to you, but glancing at the girl, she was practically killing you with her eyes.

-Uhm... nothing. We can talk later. – You say in a low tone.