𝐭𝐰𝐨 . 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠

Frankie

Frankie.

   "He was or is married" I cross my arms and lean back in the wooden chair, Punz sits across from me making a face as if he was gonna sneeze. "But what I didn't understand was--" I get cut off by him sneezing.

"Ah.. sorry" He wipes his nose with his sleeve.

"Bless you-- but he had two rings, he also had another two ring on his fingers" I lift my hand and point at it. "All I know though, is that he was engaged to Schlatt one time"

He hums. "So.. he is definitely not engaged to Schlatt anymore" he tilts his head, giving a half shrug. "Where were the two other rings?" He asks me.

"On a string around his neck" I drop my hand on the table. "So maybe it was just part of his outfit?"

"Hm, yeah" Punz nods. "I feel like you would need to get more information on that before we believe it--"

"If you are implying I go back there, no is the answer" I cut him off.

"And why's that?" Purpled walks into the room. "I have to work with him everyday and you're complaining about meeting him for a second time?"

"I agree with Purpled, Frankie" Punz crosses his arms. "By the looks of it, I'm guessing you had a fun time with him, so what's holding you back?" He smirks, looking me up and down.

I glare at him and slam my hands on the table, pushing myself to my feet. "For your information Punz, my business is none of your business.." I turn around and shove past Purpled, before I turn to leave I look back at Punz and flip him off. "And fuck you!"

"Frankie! Wait-- come back!" I hear Punz run after me, I turn around and watch as he trips on his own foot, falling flat on the ground. "Ow.. fuck" He rubs his nose.

"Listen--" I hold out my hand, he grabs it and I pull him to his feet. "--I'll go back.. if you pay me" I watch as he pats himself down for any scraps. "I don't want your shit. You know what I want?"

"What do you want?" He rolls his eyes, he knew whatever I was gonna ask for he was gonna hate it.

"I wanna make the plan" I shrug. "That's all I want!"

"Awh Frankie come on!" He throws his hands in the air angrily. "I make the plans, last time you made the plan Dream ended up in prison-- he's still in prison!"

"Look, first off, it's your faults that you wanted to mess with the kid-- Second, if Sam didn't interrupt my line, Dream would be fine! And finally third.. it was a good plan, and you played your part really well I must say" I nod.

"Oh really?.." Punz smiles and places a hand on his chest "thank you-- wait.. Frankie stop distracting me!"

I raise my hands up in defense. "I just wanna make the plan!"

Punz runs a hand down his face and sighs, turning his head back to Purpled, who's leaning on the doorframe, he shrugs. "Fine.." Punz groans, crossing his arms. "But just so you know, I'm not happy about this!"