𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 . 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Frankie

Frankie.

    "I mean, should I go?" I lean back in my chair, Punz clicks his tongue and reads the napkin with the note on it again.

"Okay, let me get this straight" Punz sets the napkin down. "So, last night you ran here and told me that he was going to be married four times but didn't--"

"Four fiancés mhm" I nod.

"--yeah.. and they may have all been men.. so maybe we need a man to replace you" Punz hums.

"Ah-- fuck you! I'm getting my work done, and I believe he isn't just gay" I flip him off.

"Right, right.." He nods. "And that slime guy told you this?" He asks.

"Yeah and I believe he said Quackity was done with men? I might have just heard that-- the guy was pretty weird, I feel like he didn't mean to say it because he left immediately after" I explain. "But should I go?! I'm asking!"

"Oh, hm.. yes, yes I think you should go" Punz replies.

"Okay, you could've just answered with that instead of doing a whole flashback to last night" I roll my eyes.

"Whatever" He crosses his arms. "So, you need to go at midnight-- are you gonna leave at 11?" He asks.

"No, I think I'm just gonna gamble, there's this one guy in a sonic costume and I know all his moves- he scratches his head when he's lying, adjusts his hood when he's unsure--"

"Yeah, I don't care" Punz shakes his head. "Just go, it's like.. 10 something" He motions for his hand for me to leave.

I scoff. "Oh fuck you"

~•~•~•~•~

    "How do you do it Frankie?" Connor sighs and shakes his head. "Play the next card Purpled"

I look up at Purpled and wink at him, he rolls his eyes and takes the top card from the deck. "7" he shows everyone around us the card.

"Ooh" Connor nods. "Uh, I'm gonna give that to Frankie, otherwise I'd loose" He adds.

"Frankie, 20. Connor 16" Purpled tells us the scores. "Frankie, would you like to freeze, or would you like to pick up a new card?"

"New card!" I lean back in my chair. Purpled grabs a new card.

"Ace" He raises the card up, a blank stare. Everyone cheers and shouts. If only they knew I cheated.

"Awh" Connor sighs, Purpled pushes me the winnings.

"Another round?" I turn my head to Connor.

"Sorry FL, I ran outta money.. again.." Connor shakes his head.

"Alright, bye bud" I wave, he waves back and then gets out of his chair and walks away.

Purpled speaks up. "Alright, the games over everyone!--"