𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 . 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

Punz

Punz.

    "I don't know Purpled.. I feel kinda bad for giving Frankie's job to you, she really wanted to do this" my lips curl into a frown as Purpled writes a checkmark on his checklist.

Yes, our last interaction wasn't really.. nice. But if we both act like it never happened then it never happened.

"But look! I'm doing such a better job than her-- look at my checklist. Look!" Purpled shoves the piece of paper in my face. "I've checked off, "figure out everyone he was engaged to" and "free checkmark" because it makes me feel like I got two" He smiles.

"Who was everyone he was engaged too?" I lean back I my chair.

"Schlatt, then Eret, then Karl and Sapnap at the same time" He tells me quickly. "It was a polyamorous relationship, and it was his last relationship, so maybe he's still weak when their mentioned"

I sigh, I already knew about Sapnap and Karl. "I'm happy you've gotten new info but Frankie's gonna be pissed when she comes back and sees you doing her job" I bite the inside of my cheek when I see Purpled's face change from happy to angry.

"I'm finally getting to be part of the plan! She's fine with Phil! She told me so!" He yells.

"And why would she tell you and not me?" I roll my eyes.

"Because she's been secretly visiting Las Nevadas, she told me so, she said "Phil is teaching me all this cool stuff And whatever!"." He tries to sound like her.

"Hm.. that does sound like something she'd say.." I mumble.

"Yep, exactly" He nods.

Then I realize what he said. "Wait-- Frankie's secretly visiting Las Nevadas?" I sit up straight. "What? To see Quackity?"

"Well.. she's been going near Las Nevadas, Slime told me" he shrugs. "Apparently yesterday she did go into Las Nevadas, but before that she was hanging out with Wilbur"

My eyebrows knit together in confusion. "Wilbur? When did they talk to each other, like.. ever?-- weren't they enemies?" I cross my arms.

"I know! I don't know what happened between the two of them but now their all buddy buddy-- I would watch out for him, he might replace you" Purpled grins.

"What do you mean?" I glare at him.

"I mean.. your role as Frankie's bestfriend" He rolls his eyes.

I scoff, Frankie would never replace me.. right? I mean, before Wilbur was revived he was an absolute dick to her, well, not really. He just had snarky remarks, and most of them went towards her because Schlatt made her do the shit he didn't want to-- like ordering her to burn the forest after he burnt only one and was "to tired".

"Whatever" I wave my hand. "He would and could never replace me. Anyways, Frankie's coming back in two days, I really hope you aren't lying to me when you say she won't care" I sigh.