𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 . 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Frankie Lee" Phil says in a monotone voice. I purse my lips and slowly turn around. "Where do you think your going?" He crosses his arms.

"Uh.. Wil's van!" I mean, I wasn't lying, but there was two more days until I was "allowed" to go back to the more populated area of the SMP-- I was already breaking that rule though.

"Right.. and you can't do that, it's near Las Nevadas" He shakes his head, leaning on the doorframe of his front door.

"Says who?" I glare at him.

"Says me, I'm supposed to be taking care of you" He points at himself with his thumb.

That's the exact same thing Bad said to me when I tried to go back to Manburg, he literally locked me in a room, I broke a window and escaped, that was how I first met Punz.

"Last I checked you weren't my fucking dad" I scoff.

His eyes soften. "Frankie.. I know, but.. isn't it better to have a father figure than have no father at all?"

"Don't fucking bring my father into this" I point a finger at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too" He raises his hands up, why was he acting like he was the one who brought up my father? We both knew I was the one who did. "But Frankie, you can't leave-- I have another thing for you to do"

"What?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"I've been noticing that Wilbur and Tommy have actually been helping you" Phil smiles. "Tommy especially, I can tell you have a soft spot for him"

"Whatever" I look away from Phil. "The kids alright"

"Anyways, today I want you sort through the chests in my house, blocks, ores, and food-- I'll have item frames on the chests" He chuckles.

"Really?" I sigh. "That's so fucking stupid, but whatever. What if Wilbur's waiting for me?" I uncross my arms.

"He'll worry and then find out you were busy next time he sees you" he shrugs.

I roll my eyes. "Fine.."

~•~•~•~•~

    Phil's gonna be fucking pissed when he finds out I left, well, I did his little chore so he shouldn't be mad. I deserve a break.

I look behind me, I swear I felt eyes on me, I turn back and slam right into someone. They quickly grab my sweater as their face rest on my torso-- I shove them back immediately.

I look down and see Quackity, a bloody nose and blood seeping through his button-down.

"What the fuck?" I look down at my sweater and see a darker spot where he nose was, a blood stain. "You asshole!" I grumble.

Quackity wipes his nose with his sleeve, smearing the blood on his upper lip. "It's not my fault you bitch, watch where you're going!" He scoffs.

"Oh whatever, fuck you" I cross my arms. "Who beat you up?"