𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 . 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

Punz

Punz.

     "You know sitting there waiting for her voice in the earpiece isn't gonna make her speak.. right?" Purpled laughs.

"Wha-- shut up!" I glare at him. "I just.." I look away from him. "I miss her alright?.." I mumble.

"Ooh, and I thought getting rid of her would help get rid of your crush" He snickers.

"No, it just makes me love her more.. knowing she's out there with some asshole.. and not me.." I sigh.

He grins. "Jealously huh? Well, I can't help you with that.. but maybe, if we got rid of her for good--"

"I'm not letting you kill her Purpled" I place my hands on the table.

"..yeah watch me.." he whispers something before he speaks louder. "I know that.. but are you letting Dream?" He crosses his arms.

"What do you mean? Dream would never kill Frankie" I look at him, confused.

"I don't know.. after knowing what she's been up to while he's was in prison? He'll be pretty pissed" He slowly nods. "And his anger always seems to get the best of him-- only when he's angry at Frankie though.." He chuckles. "It's strange really--"

"Purpled what are you getting at?" I cut him off.

"I'm just saying.." He shrugs. "When he escapes he's going for Frankie first.. so, are you going to protect her or are you just gonna hand her over to Dream?"

I place my hands in my lap, looking down at the wooden table in front of me. "I.." I close my mouth, trying to figure out what I would answer with. Of course I want to protect Frankie, but Dream is stronger than me.. what would I do?

"Quackity thinks Dream escaped with Techno.. I can't wait to see his reaction when those alarms go off, he'll be so confused" he laughs. "Anyways, I'll let you think of your answer, I'm gonna go"

And with that, he left. I lift my hand to my ear, pressing the small button on my earpiece. "Frankie?"

Never a response, I haven't seen her in three days. I really miss her.

~•~•~•~•~

    "Punz?" A voice rings in my ear, I quickly turn my head, no one's there. "Punz why is the prison alarm going off? Please.. please don't tell me Dream escaped? Quackity said he already did so what's going on?"

I smile, Sapnap looks at me confused, Eryn riding around on a horse as Tommy rocks himself back and forth. Frankie had used the earpiece. I turn my back to everyone, pressing the button of my earpiece.

"..Frankie stay calm okay? Dream's gonna escape.. it'll be okay, I won't let him hurt you. Stay hidden in Las Nevadas.." I whisper.