𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 . 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

Quackity

Quackity.

   "Hey Slime.." I weakly smile, staring at the stone cross in front of me, today I decided to stay a bit so I sat down. "I can't believe it's been weeks without you.." I chuckle. "Ah.. I miss you.." I pinch the ducts of my eyes, wiping the forming tears with my thumb and pointer finger.

"Quackity.. you've gotta move on man, how are you supposed to run your country like this?" Foolish sighs, standing behind me.

"Just.. leave me alone" I shake my head.

"Don't be to long alright?"

"Mhm" I lie.

"See you soon Quackity.." I hear his footsteps become distant until they aren't heard anymore.

I stare at the photo of me and Slime, I had hung it up my last visit. I place my head between my knees and sob, my arms wrapped around my legs, hugging myself.

"I have no one.." I whisper.

Slime, dead. Fundy, gone. Purpled, traitor. Karl and Sapnap, betrayed me. Sam, doesn't actually like me, he just doesn't want to get on my bad side.

Frankie.. fuck, why did I just blurt that out? I should've know she wasn't gonna say yes, I almost killed her for fucks sake!

Those final words she said to me, I needed to hear them.

"You aren't a good person Quackity.."

Is she right? No! She can't be. I'm not a bad person, I rub my tears away with my sleeves, I always told Frankie she was the bad person-- she was the monster, she was the selfish one.. not me.

"I fucked it all up.. didn't I Slime?" I lift my head, staring at the silent stone cross, wishing it would speak to me. "Did you even like me?" I cry. "Shit.. why was I such an asshole to the only one who gave me more than one chance" I sob, I just wish someone would come and give me a hug, I wish someone would care.

"Hey.. Quackity?" I hear Foolish again, his voice soft. "You okay?"

I nod, aggressively wiping my eyes with my sleeves, a button on the sleeve poking me right in the eye. "Augh-- fuck!" I yell, my eyes closed as I gently rub away the pain with my hand.

"It'll be okay Big Q"

I open my eyes, Foolish was crouched down in front of me, his arms stretched out on each side of him, he smiles softly.

I look up at him, my eyes wide, confused, and full of tears. I stare into his emerald eyes, he nods. I waste no time, I hook my arms underneath his, placing my hands on the backs of his shoulders and hugging him.

He was right in front of me all this time and I never realized.. he gave me a second chance, he hasn't left me, he cares.

I got what I wished for.