𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

This is just to remind everyone of their boundaries!

(All info from SMP BOUNDARIES BLOG)

WILBUR SOOT

NSFW: When asked about NSFW, Will has said not to make any of him and expressed that if he saw any he would be very uncomfortable with it. In the clip he sounds sort of apathetic, saying that it doesn’t really affect him if he doesn’t see it, but he did explicitly say “don’t do it”.

• Shipping: Wilbur has said he doesn’t care if people ship him as long as the person he is shipped with is okay with it and he doesn’t have to see it.

Fanfiction: He is fine with fanfiction and being treated as a character. He watched the SADist Passerine animatic live with Tubbo on May 22 2021 and had no issues with the source material, stating that reading fanfiction made him panicky but he had no issue with it being written (and even said that the animatic “had been touched by all parts of the community”, as it was, paraphrased, an animatic inspired by a fic inspired by CCs.)

Violent themes in fanworks: In addition, he has made jokes (unprompted) referencing a Danganronpa AU fanfic that got popular in the SMPEarth/SMPLive fandom which included on-screen death and graphic violence, including of Wilbur himself, implying that he is fine with those things in fanworks.

QUACKITY

Fanfic/fanart/memes: Quackity has done a stream of him reading Wattpad fanfiction, and at the end of the stream he says that community content (specifically mentions fanfiction, fanart, and memes) motivates him, as well as specifically saying that his stream isn’t meant to discourage people from writing fanfiction.

Shipping: In the same VOD Quackity refuses to read shipping fanfiction, saying that if there is any type of fanfiction he doesn’t endorse its fanfic “that involves him or his friends”. Given that he explicitly stated that he is fine with fanfics of him in the same stream, I can only assume that this is referring to shipping specifically.

Names: Quackity said he doesn’t care if fans call him by his real name (Alex/Alexis)

NSFW: Quackity said he specifically avoided sexual fanfics when looking for fanfic to read on stream because it’s “weird,” implying that he is not ok with NSFW content of himself. (Nothing will go too far in this story)

X reader (possibly): In addition, most (all? I forgot) of the fanfic he read was quackity x reader, so at the very least it didn’t seem to put him off fanfiction and could imply that x reader doesn’t bother him (though this is not confirmed!).

PUNZ

Sexualization: Punz does not care if you sexualize him.

Dream SMP character - gender: Punz has said his dsmp character has no gender and that he doesn’t care how fans headcanon him.

Names: Punz does not mind being called his real name, Luke.

BAD (he's also important in this story :])

• NSFW: In the past, Bad responded to a donation mentioning nsfw fanfic by saying that people can write whatever they want about him since he doesn’t read it. More recently, Bad has stated that he does not like NSFW fan content of himself.

• Shipping/fanfiction/fanart: when talking about NSFW fan content, Bad stated that he is not okay with “anything you wouldn’t show a cool highschool teacher,” implying that he is fine with general fanart and fanfiction as long as it isn’t NSFW or excessively gory. When talking about SFW fanart, Bad stated that he is fine with anything that doesn’t suggest NSFW, indicating he is fine with ship fanart like kissing, cuddling, and the like.

• Shipping with Sapnap: Sapnap has stated he would rather not be shipped with Bad, so do not ship them.

• Names: Bad prefers to be called “Bad”, “Halo”, etc, but does not mind being called Darryl (his real name). 

• Pronouns: Bad’s pronouns are he/him, but he does not care if you call him they/them.

~•~•~•~•~

COMING OUT NEXT WEEK!
For sure! :)

~•~•~•~•~

Froggie speaks!
I'm so excited! :D