𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 . 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐬

Frankie

Frankie.

    Punz laughs, leaning so far back in his chair it falls along with his whole body. "My CoUntRy ISn'T cOmpleTe wiThOuT yOu" He mocks Quackity, I had just told him everything that happened-- except for the kissing part, he doesn't need to know about that.

I chuckle. "It's not that funny" I roll my eyes at him, he stands up and picks his chair back up, setting it down and sitting on it.

"No but Frankie.. it is" He shakes his head. "You really are his weakness" he throws his head back, laughing once again.

I smile and place a hand on my cheek as I watch him laugh. "I'm everybody's weakness" I joke.

He takes in a breath and smiles at me. "Your right Frankie.." He copies me, resting his head in one of his hands as we both stare into each other's eyes. "So, are you still going to forgive him?"

"Mm, don't know.."

He opens his mouth to speak but the front door bursts open. "Guys! Shit, shit, shit-- fuck!" I look back and see Purpled quickly standing up after he tripped. "Shit! Fuck.. fuck--"

"Purpled!" Punz stands up, walking over to Purpled and placing his hands on Purpled's shoulders. "Calm down and tell us what's wrong.. Frankie, can you get the door?"

"Yeah" I stand up and rush to the front door, closing it and walking over to the two.

"Quackity.. he's.." Purpled tries to catch his breath. "Frankie why didn't you tell us?.." He turns his head to me, worry painted all over his face-- haven't seen that before.

"What.. what do you mean?" I look at him confused, what did he find out.

Purpled shakes his head. "He.. he hurt you.." He breathes out.

Punz looks at me, eyebrows furrowed. "Frankie.. what is he talking about?" He knew this was more serious than what I told him a while back. When Purpled said hurt he meant hitting hurt.

"I.. I don't know!" I nervously smile and step back. "I-I think you've got the wrong demon Purpled, you sure Quackity didn't hurt Bad?"

"..I'm fucking sure" Purpled steps away from Punz. "Frankie why are you avoiding it? Why don't you want help? Why are you just acting like he never beat the shit out of you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about! But.. uh.. where did you get this false information from?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Tubbo! He fucking told me Quackity would beat the shit out of you just because he was angry" Purpled shouts.

"What?! Frankie why didn't you tell me this?" Punz looks at me, I look back at him, tears in his eyes. He steps closer to me, placing a hand on the side of my face.

"I'm sorry.." I whisper.

I then slap him and run.

~•~•~•~•~