𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 . 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

Frankie

Frankie.

"It's okay.. I'm here, I'm here" Phil pats my back as I sob into my hands, my head resting on his shoulder. After I spoke with Bad I ran right here, I expected Phil to be angry but he didn't care I was gone.. he cared if I was okay.

"Everything's fucking shit Phil, I don't know who to trust anymore.." I sniffle.

He lifts my head off his shoulder and stands up. "Follow me" he smiles softly, holding out a hand.

I place my hand in his, he helps me to my feet and leads me outside to the beacon below the bridge, he motions for me to step forward. "I feel like I'm gonna get murdered"

He chuckles and shakes his head. "Trust me Frankie, I would never hurt you"

"Why would I ever hurt you Frankie? Your my bestfriend!" Quackity laughs.

I snap myself out of my little memory and step forward, dropping rapidly before landing safely on ground again. I step forward and look at the underground landscape.

"Over here" I jump at Phil's voice, I turn my head and see him climbing down a ladder. I wipe my tears that had dried on my cheeks and walk over to the ladder.

"What is this place?" I ask as we make it to the bottom of the ladder.

"It's where me and Techno train" He shrugs. "Like a dojo" he looks back at me before he continues to walk across the grass.

"But why did you bring me down here after I started crying?" I cross my arms.

He sighs, he doesn't turn to face me. "Wil told me what's been going on" he turns around and stares into my eyes. "You've been going into Las Nevadas"

I roll my eyes. "That fucking snitch" I click my tongue. "Yeah? So what?" I place my hands on my hips.

"Don't you think seeing the person that causes the problem makes the problem worse?" Phil tilts his head to the side.

"What do you mean? Quackity isn't the problem" I squint my eyes in confusion.

"From what you told me while you were crying.. Bad just wanted his sister back-- for himself, which is a bit obsessive. So, he told Quackity and Punz to stay away from you" His eyes soften when I nod slowly.

"But doesn't that make Bad the problem?" I look at Phil.

"Well.. Wilbur also told me about what Quackity did to you during.. Manburg"

My eyes widen, I feel tears burning my eyes and my balance become unsteady.

"Can't you fucking listen? For fucks sake" He complains as I hold a hand on my cheek, Wilbur and Tommy stand in fear as Quackity straightens his tie after just slapping me across the face, his back facing them.