𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 . 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Ah-- Frankie!" Wilbur calls out from behind me, I roll my eyes as he places a hand on my shoulder. "Hey.. you alright?" He leans down and pecks my cheek.

I just wanted to take a walk in the forest, but of course he had to be here, the snitch.

"No, you fucking snitch" I brush his hand off my shoulder and turn around to face him, my eyes widen when I see Tubbo's partner standing next to Wilbur. "Oh-- uh.. Hey boobie guy"

They jokingly whine. "No! Tommy got to you!" They chuckle, I giggle and then remember Wilbur stood next to me so I glared at him.

"So.. I can sense that you're mad at me--"

"Sense? You can fucking see" I cut Wilbur off, crossing my arms. "You had no right to tell Phil about what was going on"

"I-I know dear.. but let me explain" He raises his hands to his chest. "Ranboo how about you go to the van?"

"Ah-- uh, yeah. Alright" Ranboo nods and quickly starts walking away.

Wilbur sighs and shakes his head. "I.. I'm sorry, this has not been the best week"

I look up at him, I see the dark bags under his eyes-- but I think he always had those. "What happened, other than snitching?"

"Uh.. Fundy's gone.. I think he forgave me but he doesn't want to be near me.. at all" He sadly chuckles. "Oh Frankie, my fucking son killed himself in front of me.." He hides his face in his hands.

"..sorry"

"I was such a bad fucking father" he shakes his head.

"..yeah, you were" I mumble.

"Frankie, you're not helping"

"You didn't ask for my help" I look at him, eyebrows furrowed. "You didn't ask for anything, but I'm asking for an apology. I'm sorry you were such a bad fucking father that your own son didn't even want to be near you-- I'm sorry that your own son chose an abusive alcoholic fuck to be his father figure over you. I'm sorry that you blew up your own fucking nation because of your dumbass sad fucking life"

We both stare at each other, silence overtakes the both of us, I guess I helped him stop crying.

"Frankie--"

"No, fuck off. Say sorry for all the fucking shit you put me through or I'll make your tears feel like nothing and beat the ever loving shit out of you"

"Now, either give me my thank you or get the fuck out of here before I make that slap feel like nothing and kill you"

My eyes widen, I take a step back. "I'm sorry--" I place my hands in my hair. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry--"

"Frankie it's okay" He wraps his arms around me and pulls me against his chest.

"No-- no! Don't fucking touch me! Don't touch me! Let me the fuck go! I'm-- I'm gonna kill you!" I place my hands on his chest and try to push him away as tears roll down my cheeks.