𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 . 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Frankie, what are you doing?" Punz stops me before I leave the prison. I turn around to face him.

"The storm stopped and I just thought about taking a walk.. I won't be gone long" I smile at him.

He shakes his head, which definitely confused me. "No, no no, that's dangerous. You're staying here"

"Wha--? What do you mean?" I tilt my head to the side, looking at him confused.

"I'm saying it's dangerous. Don't you remember what you told me? Quackity lied to you! He was trying to use you" He walks closer to me.

I didn't actually tell him about what Quackity did.. he tried to kill me-- but since Wilbur's gone and he thinks I like Quackity I want to prove him wrong, so I'm going to Las Nevadas just to tell Quackity how much I hate him.

"Yeah.. but I'm just going on a walk, where's the danger in that?" I lie.

"What if he's walking around and he sees you?" He grabs my hand. "Come on, lets.. lets go hang out-- lets go search the chests in the secret rooms connected to the warden tunnels! I bet they have loads of good shit in them too!" He nods, smiling. "Yeah, come on"

He turns his head away from me, softly trying to tug me away-- but I don't move. He looks back at me confused. "No.." I whisper.

"What?" His eyebrows knit together in confusion, though his smile stays on his lips. "What-- what do you mean?"

"I mean no Punz. I just want to leave" I yank my hand back, it really wasn't necessary because he didn't have a grip.

"I already said Frankie: it's dangerous" his smile is replaced with a thin line.

"You're acting like Bad.." I mutter.

"W-What? No I'm not!" He replies, angrily, he knew how I felt about my past with Bad, he knew what I meant when I said he was acting like my brother.

"You're acting like Bad-- You're acting like a bitch! You've got short dick energy radiating off you!" I wave my hand around.

"Frankie stop--" He sighs. "Don't bring my dick into this" He stares at me, grabbing my wrist tightly this time. "You're not leaving"

"And why's that?" We both turn our heads to the new voice, Purpled leans on the wall, arms crossed as a smirk plays on his lips.

"Purpled.." Punz grip loosens on my wrist.

"Why can't she leave Punz?" Purpled pushes himself off the way, raising his hands next to his head and shrugging as he walks over to us. "She just wants to take a walk" He slowly places his gaze on me. "Isn't that right Frankie?.."

"Uh-- yeah" I nod.

Purpled places a hand on Punz's wrist. "Well.. then there's no problem here! She can go out and take a walk peacefully, and we can go discuss that plan with Dream.." He yanks Punz's wrist down, not taking his gaze away from me. "Right?"