𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 . 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

Tommy

Tommy.

     That's all I ever will be to anyone, a child. I'm not even the youngest here, Eryn is! I pat the dirt, hiding the seeds below. My fucking farm has been here for so long and all people do is stomp on it-- sometimes I do, but that doesn't matter!

I grumble, trying to tug the wheat out of the dirt. "Fucking asshole.." I yank it harshly, falling back on my ass and into the water. "Oh fucking great!" I shout.

I take a deep breath and just lie in the small man-made water stream with my eyes closed. My clothes now soaked, I was all alone, Wil's gone, Frankie's gone.. who do I have left?

"You okay there?.." the voice was quiet, but that may have been because of the water in my ears.

I open my eyes and see Frankie leaning over me, waving nervously.

I quickly sit up, scooting away, still in the water. "W-What-- get away from me!" I splash water at her.

"Tom, I came to explain myself" Frankie sighs.

"Don't call me Tom, I didn't allow you to. Only Wilbur, Tubbo, and Phil-- maybe Techno if he's lucky.." I mutter. "Now get away traitor! There's nothing to explain!" I yell.

"Shh! Shh! Punz is here, I don't want him to find me" she hushes me.

"Why is Punz here too?" I look around.

"We're trying to find ink.. I'm kinda surprised we don't have it, it's a common item" she shakes her head. "But Tommy, can I please explain myself?"

I had no reason not to let her explain herself, she's been such a good friend-- until I found out she was on Dream's team!

"Fine.." I stand up, squeezing the water out of my clothes.

She looks around, all of sudden she places a hand on my head and pushes me down. "Hey Punz! I'm gonna go check Tommy's house, he isn't home!"

"Alright! I'm gonna check the McPuffy's!" Punz shouts back.

"Sorry" she removes her hand from my head. "I was scared he'd see you-- let's go inside"

We both walk inside, I close the door and then walk over to my chests. "So.. explain yourself"

"Okay. Uhm, Dream and I go far back alright?" I feel her presence behind me.

"Mhm" I search through a chest, not looking at her.

"We dated for three months, not real serious-- he promised me freedom, I accepted.. yada yada, he went to prison and I visited him sometimes, then he escaped and wanted me on my team.. don't know why though-- but that's really it. I'm sorry for lying to you Tommy, I never wanted to hurt you. That's actually the reason I broke up with Dream, I wanted him to stop hurting you.." she explains it all in one breath, taking a deep breath afterwards. "I care about you man.. I don't know what to do with all this guilt, I never wanted to hurt you"