𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 . 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Shit.. shit.." I sob. Where could I go, Dream was with Punz and I obviously can't go back to Las Nevadas after my last words were so fucking awesome that I bet Quackity's over there rethinking life.

Dream was still saying things into the earpiece like, "I'm out", "Did you miss me?", "I'm coming for you". Like what the fucks wrong with this guy?

"Are you okay?"

I lift my head from my knees, wiping my eyes to get rid of the blur. "Ran.." I squint, I see black and white. "Ranboo?" But why were they wearing a sheet over their head? In the middle of his sheet-covered chest was a red and green wound, matching with their red and green eye sockets.

"I'm Ghostboo actually!" His eyes become sideways crescents, I took that as them smiling because of the giggling that I heard. "You look hurt, you have a red mark on your cheek and.. your neck seems bruised?.. did you get hurt?"

"Hm.. yeah. Oh.. and I'm--"

"I know who you are silly! You're Frankie Lee!" He laughs, they go silent, their eyes sad. "Oh.. but you're mean.." He takes a step back.

"I-I'm sorry.. I know" I chuckle. "I was a bitch back then" I shake my head, pushing myself to my feet.

"Fran-- Come on princess, I know you hear me.." Dream mutters.

I groan, Ghostboo's eyes widen as they look at me curiously. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Dream won't stop fucking talking to me!" I scoff. "Through this fucking earpiece" I move my hair out of the way, pointing at the earpiece.

"Why not take it out of your ear?" They mumble.

"Ah-- that's so smart!" I smile, taking the earpiece out of my ear and putting it in my breast pocket. "Thanks Boo"

"No problem" He giggles. "Say, do you know why Tubbo's avoiding me?" They tilt their head to the side.

He seemed to be a really animated ghost. "Oh.. uhm-- no, sorry Ra-- Ghostboo" I shake my head. "B-But uh, I'll help you talk to him! I have nothing to do anyways"

"Really!" They stand up straight. "Thank you! I remember you being bad but you seem very nice!"

"Mm.. thanks" I nod, smiling and walking towards him. "So, where is he?"

"Just in Snowchester"

~•~•~•~•~

    "Man.. I wish I brought a coat" I shiver. Ghostboo just hums happily. "Why do you wanna see Tubbo anyways?"

"Oh! He was my husband.. before I died. I also wanna see Micheal but Tubbo just won't let me see him" They huff.

"Ah.. and Micheal is?" I look at him.