𝐬𝐢𝐱 . 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Thank you Sam" I grin, he just nods. How did Quackity wear this fake tooth? It was too sharp and poked my gums. Maybe it didn't fit in my mouth because I don't have a missing tooth like he does.

"Please step on the platform and I'll send you across" Sam tells me. I step on the platform. "Dream you have a visitor!" Sam shouts to Dream.

Dream lifts his head, we both decided when I first visited that we wouldn't act like we knew each other just so Sam wouldn't be suspicious.

The platform begins to move, I look at the lava below me. "Man I could just swim in this.." I mumble. The platform stops and I step off and onto the obsidian. I look back at Sam, he stares at us as the lava falls again.

Once I can no longer see him because of the lava and the wall between me and Dream drops I throw my arms around him and pull him into a hug. "How are you!" I ask.

"Horrible" Dream scoffs.

"That was expected, I don't know why I asked" I shrug. "But look what I got" I take the gold tooth out of my mouth and show Dream. "For you"

He takes it and immediately drops it. "Ew Fran! It's got your spit on it!" He gags.

"It's not that bad" I roll my eyes.

He grabs the gold tooth with his sleeve and examines it. "Fran.. is this Quackity's fake tooth?" He looks at me shocked and confused.

"Yep! I was gonna sell it and then I decided to give it to you so you wouldn't be bored in here! Give you something to do other than look at the walls" I smile.

He sighs. "Thank you" He smiles. "But uhm.. Fran, what if I told you something I've told no one?"

"Well I'd keep it a secret of course, unless it's a really juicy secret, I'll probably slip up or something and accidentally tell Punz--"

"Quackity abuses me" he cuts me off, looking down at the tooth.

"I-- what?" I place my hands on Dream's shoulders and sit us both down. "Dream, what do you mean?"

"He wants the revive book and he'll hurt me until I give it to him but I've already told him I burnt it!" Dream explains.

"But.. you gave it to Punz.." I whisper, he nods.

"I know but no one else even knows Punz is apart of this.. you either, they only think it's me" he places a hand on his chest. "But whatever you do, don't do anything to help me.. don't tell anyone.. I'll escape somehow" He smiles softly at me.

"How am I not suppose to help my friend?! He's getting hurt! I'm gonna kill that bitch!" I stand up, he can hurt me all he wants but he will not hurt my friends. "SAM GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!"

"U-Uh, alright!" I hear him shout back. I stand at the lava impatiently, tapping my foot.

"Fran--"

"No Dream, I'm not gonna actually kill him.. I'll just imagine it-- but I will threaten him" I sigh.