𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 . 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐧𝐚𝐩(𝐢𝐭𝐲)

Quackity

Quackity.

    Three weeks ago, Sapnap came to Las Nevadas-- Foolish kicked him out before he could speak to me, thank god.

Now today, Sapnap came to Las Nevadas-- Foolish couldn't kick him out before he could speak to me, fuck.

He told me he was gonna bring me to Kinoko Kingdom, now I'm walking behind him, giving small forced smiles everytime he looks back to check if I'm still with him.

How could this happen? We were supposed to live in Las Nevadas together.. I told them so! I put all my love into this country and they just make their own! They fucking left me.. three never works out.

I look down at the back of Sapnap's head, oh.. the black hair reminded me of Frankie Lee, she's so beautiful. I've never had cavities before but I swear she's so sweet that I might have some soon.

"You okay?" Sapnap turns his head back and looks at me, he seemed weirded out. "Am I that handsome?"

"What're you talking about?" I stand up straight after realizing I was slouching.

"You did one of those really loud sighing things-- like in those cartoons when the main character sees the love interest" He shrugs. "Like this-- haaaaaaa" He sighs loudly, placing the back of his hand on his clothed forehead.

"Whatever.. yeah, I'm fine" I cross my arms, he nods and turns back, we continue walking in silence.

Fuck, I hope she forgives me, why did I ever choose Schlatt over her? Not to mention how tall she is, I want her to grab me by the collar-- I want her to make me fly again.

We've only ever kissed twice, both being those times in Las Nevadas.. but fuck, I only want my lips on hers (and maybe Karl's) and only hers on mine.

Is this wrong? I'm thinking of someone else as my fiancé leads me to my other fiancé. But can you blame me? Her eyes are so fucking memorizing, I want red lips stained on my skin.

I shake my head and slap my hands on the sides of my face, Sapnap looks back at me again but I pay no mind to it. "Quackity?" He looks up at me.

"Stupid.. stupid!.." I slap my face twice before Sapnap intervenes and grabs both my wrists.

"Calm down Big Q" He giggles, pressing a small kiss to my nose before dropping my wrists back at my sides. "I don't think you're stupid"

"Uh.. yeah, I know" I nod, taking a step away from him. "Let's continue walking"

"Alright, wanna hold hands?" He extends his hand towards me.

"No!" I accidently yell. "I-I mean.. without Karl?" I smile and roll my eyes.

He drops his hand at his side. "You are so right Quackity" He shakes his head and begins to walk away from me, I start to follow as I look around-- what if someone saw us? Shit, they'll know.