𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 . 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Frankie Lee.." I hear that same annoying voice I used to love, along with the tapping coming from his shoe making contact with the floor. "Hand it over"

I turn around. "I actually won all this Quackity! I'm being serious!" I wave the bag back and fourth. "I swear" I place a hand on my chest. I really did win this, Purpled was off today so he couldn't help me cheat.

"Yeah right" Quackity rolls his eyes. "Just hand the bag to me and I won't ban you from the casino" He places his hands on his hips.

"No! I won this" I pull the bag to my chest.

He tries to grab it but I raise it in the air. "Frankie Lee.." He grumbles, jumping and trying to grab the bag. People watch and laugh as he struggles to reach it. Quackity looks around, his face turns red, was he embarrassed?

I snicker. "Why do your friends call you Big Q? It's definitely not because of your height"

That seemed to anger him, I didn't expect him to jump into me, sending us both to the floor.

He lifts his head from my neck quickly. "Frankie Lee get out of my fucking casino.." He mumbles so only I can here it.

"Maybe get the fuck off me first" I snap back. He looks down and realizes he's sat on top of me. "And get your hands off my chest asshole!" I sit up and slap him in the face, a few people gasp as he stays sitting on my lap, a hand on his cheek as he stared at me; his expression unreadable.

"You didn't mind it last week" He smirks, that broke me, I was trying to forget these feelings but here I was, my heart burning but in a good way-- it still hurt a bit.

"Get. Off. Me" I shove him back, he lands on his back, rolling over in pain. I stand up with my winnings and walk away to claim my money-- shoving through the crowd in the process. It made me happy that I just embarrassed him in front of his customers.. he should be lucky I didn't knock another tooth of his out.

"Frankie from hell! That wasn't very nice" Slime scolds me as I set the bag down on the counter.

"Yeah well he's gonna have to deal with it" I roll my eyes. "Can you cash these out?" I ask.

"Of course!" He moves on, he grabs the bag and empties it into the machine, most of the poker chips were either black or green. "This is a lot of money!"

"It is!" I reply in the same tone.

"Here you go!" He hands me the check after filling everything out.

"Thank you" I hum, taking the check from him-- I go to put it away but someone grabs my wrist, I turn my head and see Quackity.

"Hello Quackity from Las Nevadas! Am I doing a good job?" Slime greets Quackity.

"You and me, my office now.." He whispers, dragging me away towards his office, the check flying out of my hands and landing on the floor, someone else will be lucky tonight.