𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 . 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Frankie.. can I talk to you alone?.." Quackity asks. Foolish had just ran up to me saying I was needed in Quackity's office, so here I am.

"Mhm" I nod, shutting the door behind me. "Uh.. should I?" I gesture to the seat.

"No, no you can make yourself comfortable, sit where you want" He shrugs.

"Alright" I walk over to the desk, he stands up, I look at him confused.

"Y-You can.. take my seat?" He sounded confused himself.

"Mm.. okay?" I suspiciously take his seat, he stands next to me, fiddling with his hands. "I feel like you made me sit here for a reason.."

"I-I did.. but uhm-- I don't know if I want to tell you anymore" he looks away from me, scratching under his beanie, I wonder if he has lice.

"Okay whatever, what do you wanna talk about?" I lean back in the chair.

A noise comes out of his mouth, like a puff. I lift my head to look at his face, but his head was turned away from me. He shivers, a quiet sob is the only thing I hear as he turns his whole body away from me.

"Alex?" I mumble. He stops at that name, turning back to me, I see his face red from crying as tears soaked his cheeks.

"Only call me Alex when it's important though, because then I'll know when I need to be serious"

"Y-Yeah?" He slides a sleeve under his right eye, glancing down at the wet spot that soaked into his sleeve before staring at me.

"What's going on" it wasn't a question, and he knew he had to answer.

"Dream--" He breaks down. Now I knew why he made me sit here. He wanted me to hold him, (awkward). He sat on my lap as he cried into my shoulder, please, someone save me.

"Dream's gonna kill me" he chokes out. "Fuck, how am I suppose to win?"

I forgot he abused Dream. "He's all alone.. right? You have Foolish and Sam.. they'll help you" I awkwardly pat his back.

He lifts his head from my shoulder and stares at my lips for a moment before making eye contact with me.

"I have you.. don't I?"

"Uh.. well.. you know about me and Dream.. I can't face him" I shake my head.

"Ah.. yeah" He bites his bottom lip, trying to bite back a small smile. "You gave me an idea Frankie.." He whispers, though I don't think he really meant to. He wipes his tears away, how did he change his mood that fast?

"Yeah? What's the plan?" Instead of answering my question he presses his lips against mine, I taste a bit of blood, was it coming from his lips?

He runs his fingers through my hair as he pulls away. "Thanks"