𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 . 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞

Purpled

Purpled.

    "Hey Frankie--" she speeds past me, I glare at her as she walks down the hall. I roll my eyes and slowly follow behind. I watch as she climbs the stairs to the second floor of cells. I grin, 2c, the place Punz told me about. His plan.

"Purpled, I-I know, you're just a kid, you're trying to help. But stay out of this, I'm done trying to get over Frankie, I love her and I'm going to tell her, I'll.. I'm gonna use cell 2c, don't go there"

I'm obviously not gonna listen, so why not just eavesdrop for now? I step up the stairs, as quiet as possible. I sneak past the empty cells, crouching down and listening in on their conversation. Maybe put the blame on Punz to get her away from him, I could knock her out.. act like this was a plan!

"Dream saw me, told him a lie.." Ah, Punz was telling Frankie about what happened when we didn't see her with him. "..I made a deal with him.."

Deal? Why wasn't I apart of it? Why did no one tell me? If I wasn't listening in right now would I have ever known?

"What.." Frankie starts. "What was the deal?" She asks.

"He won't hurt you anymore!" I could hear his smile, it always annoyed me how he was so different with Frankie.

"But he'll hurt you.." she mutters.

"Yeah.." He begins. "But come on, you've dealt with so much shit. I didn't want to see you go through it anymore" the room is quiet for a moment. "I care about you-- I love.. I love you"

My eyes widen, I place a hand over my mouth, not letting a gasp escape. This was my fear, I didn't want to lose him to her.. that.. monster.

Why is it quiet? Why won't they fucking speak? What if their kissing? I wanna step in--

"Did.. that kiss mean something to you?.." she whispers.

"It meant the world to me" he replies.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Her voice soft, it was getting quieter.

"You wanted to forget.. but doesn't everyone?" Punz chuckles. "Honestly.. I didn't think I'd get this far"

"Well you did.. Phil kinda gave me a mental slap in the face and made me realize how stupid I've been.." she says.

"Frankie-- is.. you're face red?" He sounded shocked. "How.. I thought you couldn't feel heat, your body temperature couldn't change unless it was going down"

"I.. I don't know, I feel different when I'm with you.." I mumble.

That had to be the most corny fucking line I have ever heard, did she hear that from someone?

"You are so confusing, you just can't be simple?" He chuckles.

"Hey, you aren't simple either, weren't you in love with an egg a few months ago?" she snaps back, joking.