𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 . 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Frankie wait--" I turn my head, locking eyes with Punz, his hood up, but I could still see his blond hair poking out-- like Quackity and his beanie. "We.. should we talk about.. you know.."

I was just about to walk out the door, but Punz stopped me. In all honesty, I don't know why I kissed him, something about the way he stared at me. It made me aware of the beating in my chest. It gives me a tingly feeling in my heart-- but maybe that's just a sign of a heart attack.

I sigh. "Punz.. let's just forget that ever happened.. okay?.. is.. is that fine with you?" I look down at my feet.

He loudly exhales as he nods slowly. "Yeah!.. I was.. uhm-- thinking the same thing. I just wanted you to say it"

I smile. "Thank fuck because this would've been really awkward then" I open the front door. "So.. is this goodbye?"

"Well.. we'll see each other soon.. right?" He smiles softly. "And you'll always have that ear piece.. you can use it when you need too, I'll always have mine in" He points at his earpiece.

"Yeah.. I hope we'll see each other soon.." I look outside before turning my head back to him.

"Wait!" Purpled runs out of a room, dashing towards me.. boom. We're both on the floor.

~•~•~•~•~

    The whole journey was spent limping, Purpled knew I wouldn't just let him hurt me so he "tripped" and kicked my shin so hard it bruised a purple-ish brown color.

He said if I just showed up randomly to Las Nevadas Quackity would "know what's up".

So now I'm fucking limping.

I groan, the lights of Las Nevadas finally coming into view. It was day, so I saw absolutely no one-- except one person.

Quackity.

He stood by the fountains, looking down at the water. From here he looked messy, I wondered if he looked worse up close.

I walk closer, I thought I was being quiet but he somehow heard me, turning his head and locking eyes with me, the burn mark on his cheek now faded.

"Why are you here?" He breaks the silence, though his voice was almost silent.

"My leg" I reply bluntly. "This was the closest place when I got hurt so I came here" I shrug, he glances down at my leg, his lips slowly turning upwards before they become pursed again.

"Guess we're all hurting today"

I dryly chuckle. "Wow, that was real deep man, why don't you become a poet"