𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 . 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Frankie

Frankie.

    "So you're alright?" Techno asks, taking the two netherite from me.

"Yeah" I shrug. "I didn't even realize you kicked me really"

He exhales. "Well.. sorry, I was just trying to get Tommy off your mind, Phil knows how to dodge my moves.. I guess I should've assumed you didn't"

"Yeah, I really should learn how to fight" I shake my head.

"Techno, why is Dream at my front door?" Phil walks into the house, closing the door.

"Oh.. uh-- why is that guy here? I told him not to come here after I helped him escape" Techno walks towards Phil.

"Frankie.. are you okay?" Phil looks at me. I hadn't even realized I had been backing against the wall.

"Yeah, are ya scared of Dream?" Techno chuckles. "I can assure you, the guy isn't scary.. eh-- kinda, not to me"

"Phil.." I stumble over, grabbing his cloak and pulling him forward. "You can't let Dream see me.. I-I swear, that's why he's here.."

Phil places his hands on my wrists, taking my hands off him. "Calm down Frankie, mind telling me why he can't see you?"

I run my fingers through my hair, I felt as if it was time to tell him the truth.. I could trust Phil, and Techno. I hope. "Me and Dream are friends.. sorta-- not really. Okay, we used to date, for like three months.. but that asshole was so obsessed with hurting Tommy and I didn't want him to so we fought and agreed to just be friends with.. benefits" I confess, maybe that was to much info. "And now he's after me cause I ran away and he wants to find me"

Phil and Techno look at each other, Techno laughs. "I'll let you deal with this one Phil, and if you want to hide from him that bad.. you can hide inside those two trapdoors" He points at the trapdoors before slipping out the door, shutting it behind him.

Phil sighs. "Alright.. hide in the trapdoors" He points with his thumb.

I nod, quickly rushing into the two trapdoors. "Fuck.. only a kid could really fit in here.." I grumble.

There was a tiny gap I could see through, I saw Phil walk towards the door.

I hear the door open, I slap a hand over my mouth. "Hey! Dream, this is my house man.. you can't just barge in without my permission" Techno huffs.

My eyes widen when I see Dream looking around, his mask on of course, but his head was turning left and right.

"What's going on?" Phil asks.

"I know you guys have Fran here somewhere, you can't lie to me!" Dream yells.

"Uh.. I-I don't know a Fran, Dream. I only know a Frankie Lee, and we don't talk at all" Techno mumbles.