𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 . 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲

Frankie

Frankie.

     If I were to stare into his eyes I would feel guilty, I wanted-- needed to apologize to him. I had never felt the need to apologize to someone.

The hurt look in his eyes left an imaginary glass shard in my heart, every time I thought of him while my heart beat it stabbed me, causing imaginary internal bleeding. While thinking of him all I could ask myself was: is this what being guilt truly felt like?

He cried. He trusted me. He--

"Mate? What're you thinking about that causes you to glare at me?" Phil nervously chuckles, waving a hand in front of my face.

I sigh, bringing my knees to my chest. Techno and Phil are training in the underground dojo as I sat in the grass, just watching. I was wearing my sweater now, I didn't want to be cold.

"Tommy" I answer.

Phil kneels down, I knew that meant he was gonna start talking like a father. "What's wrong? Did he do something wrong or did you?"

"Me.." I hug my legs. I knew he was gonna ask what I did, I definitely couldn't tell him that! Everyone hates Dream.

"What did you do?"

Techno places his sword in the dirt next to us, leaning on it. "Phil, when someone does somethin' wrong they obviously don't wanna talk about it" he shakes his head.

"Is that true?" Phil looks at me.

"Very" I nod.

"Hey Frankie, I bet I could take you, bet uh.. two netherite that you'll fall first" Techno grins.

"Yeah" I roll my eyes. "Of course you will, I don't have anything to fight you with-- not to mention you're literally the best fighter on the SMP"

"I'll give you my spare armor" He shrugs. "Deal? I'm tired of fightin' Phil"

"Hey!" Phil jokes.

I groan, looking for an excuse but of course I found none. "Fine. Get me the armor-- and a sword" I stand up.

"I guess I'll stand out" Phil laughs, taking my spot as I follow Techno to the ender chest.

He tosses me all the armor and a sword, after getting the armor I gripped the netherite sword in my hand, Techno also hands me a shield.

"On the count of three?" Techno suggests. I just nod, I wanted to get all my guilt out, all my anger.

"Okay.." I mutter.

I imagined he was Punz-- no, it hurt when I thought of him, I didn't want to hurt him. I really couldn't imagine him as anyone, I wasn't that angry at Quackity, I'm scared to hurt Dream, I don't want to hurt Punz.

"Go!"

My eyes widen, he runs towards me, fuck, why did I accept this? I knew I couldn't beat him. I flinch, my arm flying over my head, blocking his attack with my shield.