𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 . 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭

Punz

Punz.

     Her body fell on top of me, I felt warm blood running down my hands and soaking into my hoodie. "Is.. is she dead?" I ask, my voice weak.

"I don't know Punz" Dream rolls his eyes. "There's a fucking sword going through her! Of course she's fucking dead!"

I push her up, taking my sword out of her abdomen, she falls onto me. "Fuck-- fuck! I fucking killed her!" I wrap my arms around her, ignoring the heat that still burnt me.. heat. "Dream! She's still alive! She's not cold!" I lift my head, looking at him.

"Okay? She'll be dead soon" He stands up.

"Please.. give me a totem of undying Dream.. I can't lose her again.." I hold her in my arms, burning my hands, burning my arms, it was killing me to have loved her.

He quiet, thinking. "Yeah, okay"

He drops a totem next to me, I quickly grab it, finding her hand and placing the totem tight in her palm, two rings on two of her fingers catch my eye, but I'm quick to look past it. I wish totems worked on bees, maybe then Herbert would still be here. "Will this even work?" I squeeze her in my arms, my hand holding hers that held the totem.

"I don't know, but tomorrow is D-day, if she doesn't live, she doesn't. And we move on" he turns his back to us. "I'm gonna go prepare more potions, I almost have both our chests ready--"

"What about Frankie's?" I look up at him, he glances at me before taking out an enderpearl.

"What about her?" He scoffs. "She was suppose to be locked up, nothing was ever for her.. yet here you are, crying.. for her" He turns his head back, looking at me.

The totem flashes, I get shoved back by the force, Dream stumbles but stays standing, Frankie was now on the floor, I sat a few inches away. "It.. it worked!" I smile, crawling back over and hugging her, kissing the top of her head.

"I honestly don't know why you care for her, she has never given you anything but her presence.. think, ask yourself: why do I love her?" He lifts his hand, throwing the enderpearl to the other side, leaving me with her.

"Why.. why have I loved you Frankie Lee?.." I mutter, closing my eyes and resting my lips on the top of her head. "Your presence was all I ever needed from you.. but you gave me so much more.. I loved you" I let my tears fall, I had been holding them back, it hurt.

Two arms are thrown over my shoulders, I open my eyes and see Frankie, her lips against mine. She breaks away quickly, pinching my cheek, her hands were warm. "I don't know what to believe.." she whispers. "But I don't hate you, you're meh"

I smile, nodding and hugging her again. "Yeah.. I'm an asshole right? I know you can never trust me again.. and it makes sense, but please.. just love me again" I plead. I needed it to work.