𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 . 𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐭𝐳𝐞𝐞

Frankie

Frankie.

    "You what?!" I slam my hand on the table, Punz immediately jumps behind his chair and hides.

"Now, now-- I knew you'd be angry but I thought it was for the best! Purpled has gotten more info!" He peaks out from behind the chair.

"First you force me to have a vacation then you give my job to a little alien?" I yell.

"Hey! I'm more then just an alien asshole" Purpled chimes in to complain.

"Look at it this way, we get to spend more time together" Punz stands up, leaning over to check the floor below me. "F-Frankie Lee--"

"What?" I glare at him.

"You're setting the fucking floor on fire!" He shouts as if it were obvious.

"Oh.." I look down and start stomping on the small fire.

"Punz is right" Purpled pours a bucket of water on the floor below me. "You'll get to spend more time together, didn't you miss that?"

"Well.. yeah but I love going to Las Nevadas (it really is beautiful)-- and you're doing this right after I learnt that Quackity's opinion doesn't matter?" I look at Punz, he places his hands on the table and let's his head hang.

"I'm sorry, but sometimes the way you.. add to the plan-- It's just a bit.." He tries to find the right words.

"Annoying?" Purpled chuckles.

I turn my head to Purpled and glare at him. "I hate you!" I grab him by one of his antennas and he grabs me by my hair. "Fuck you!"

"No fuck you!" Purpled tugs my hair.

"Guys! Guys!" Punz runs over and tries to pull us apart.

"Give me my job back!" I accidently elbow Punz right in the face, he falls back and lands on the ground, the loud thud snapping us out of our little fight.

"Fuck.." Punz groans, lifting his head and looking at the two of us. "Come on Frankie Lee.. it'll be fun, just you and me playing Yahtzee again" he rubs the back of his hooded head.

I look down at the floor and then Punz, he had a small smile on his lips as he waited for my response, I look at Purpled and see him glaring at me.

"Fine" I let go of Purpled's antenna, he pulls my hair before letting go. "Maybe--" I tilt my head left and right. "--it won't be so bad.."

~•~•~•~•~

    "Another fucking five?" Punz whines, sliding his fingers back through his hair, he had his hood down. "Whatever.. three of a kind" He writes on his score sheet.

I smile and pick up the dice, rolling them and dropping them on the table. We both lean forward, I slam my hands on the table and throw my fists in the air. "Full house baby!" I laugh as Punz covers his face with his hands, sliding down in his chair. I write twenty-five in the full house box and then drop my pencil. I show him my card. "I win!"