𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 . 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲

Quackity

Quackity.

    "Something bad is gonna happen.. I just know it" I exhale, watching as the smoke fades away into the air. "Right Tubbo?" I tap my cigarette, little ashes fall to the ground.

"Ah.. right.." Tubbo nods. "Isn't the casino opening back up today? It's been closed for two weeks now hasn't it?" He looks away from the large front window on Tubburger that he was cleaning, now looking at me.

"Yeah" I tilt my head back. "Have you.. seen Frankie at all lately?"

He grips the rag in his hand, scowling at me. "No. I haven't-- y'know man, I think you need to chill. Frankie doesn't like you"

"Bro, shut the fuck up" I point my cigarette at him. "First of all, I'm your boss, don't say shit like that to me. Second, that isn't even why I needed to talk to her" I roll my eyes.

"No! No alright? Fuck you!" He snaps, throwing the dirty rag at me, my eyes widen, the rag lands on my clothes.

"Dude! You fucking soaked my shit!" I throw the rag on the ground, looking at the wet spot on my button-down.

"Frankie hates you!-- I, hate you!" He shouts. "Quackity, I-I.. I've tried to be happy man.. I have, but everyone on this fucking SMP just has to ruin shit!" He rants. "Everyone's dying.. did you even hear about the news yesterday?" He asks me.

"No.." I whisper.

"Frankie's dead Quackity. Ranboo's dead, Wilbur's gone, I don't even know where Tommy is! I haven't seen him in months.." He holds back a sob. Honestly, I didn't believe him, how could Frankie die? "No one cares anymore! It's all about themselves.. I just wanted to be happy, sure, at first I married Ranboo for their money-- to pay taxes, but I loved him y'know? I cared about people, my son, Quackity! I haven't seen Michael in so long.." He doesn't hold it back anymore, pathetic really. "You can't keep obsessing over your problems, there's people with emotions out there man! It's not just you!"

"Tubbo.." I sigh, walking closer to him and placing my cigarette back between my lips, I tilt my head to the side. "All I see right now is a pathetic little boy who doesn't know how to survive in the real world.. alright?" Smoke blows in his face, his nose wrinkles in disgust. "I have a country to run, a nation. And my people come to me. This place only has hybrids here other than slimes, so what is there to care about?!"

"You could care about me-- my feelings. You could care about Foolish! I know you have a soft spot for him!" He snatches the cigarette from my lips and throws it to the ground. "You.. you're a sick fucking human being, you're not even human anymore.. not even caring about Frankie's death? What? Are you gonna move onto some other person? Your a president Quackity.. act like it" he shoves past me.

Was he serious? Frankie? Dead? I stare at the ground, my fists clenched at my sides, my eyes hurt at the tears I hold back. Is he right? I'm to selfish to even be considered a human anymore? Foolish doesn't think that.. right?