𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 . 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

Punz

Punz.

   "You said she'd be here by now" Dream paces back and forth in front of me, I lean on the wall as I watch him.

"I know.. I guess she lied to me.." I mumble. Frankie never lied to me, so why wasn't she here?

"So where do you think she is now?" He asks, I stare at him, he had stopped walking, now he just stared back at me.

"Ah.. probably ran" I shrug. "She always runs"

"Hm" He looks away from me. "Noted.." He looks back at me. "Where do you think she ran to?"

"Probably a forest, she likes to kick trees when she's angry, and when she's sad she goes to the forest to cry so no one sees her" I don't know why I told him that extra information, if this was a game show about Frankie I know I'd win.

"What forest do you think she ran into?" He continues to ask questions.

"If I had to guess.. the one near Fundy's old secret base" I answer. "No one goes there anymore. That's perfect for her"

He smirks. "You seem to know a lot more about Fran since I left"

"Yeah.. We've hung out almost everyday since we met.." I place a hand on the back of my hooded head.

"So.. you must know a lot about her" He slowly walks over to me.

"Uh.. yep!" I nod, confused on where this was going.

"Has she changed much since I left?" He leans on the wall next to me, tilting his head to the side.

"Well, she smokes now" I look away from him, why was I telling him this stuff? Frankie would beat my ass if she knew that I was doing this.

"Oh? Do you know why she started smoking? Does she know it's bad for the lungs?" He quietly chuckles.

"Why do you smoke?" I look at Frankie as she places her cigarette back between her lips.

"Someone I love smokes.. now I smell just like him.." she mutters, puffing smoke out in front of her, right in my face.

I cough, she just looks at me, waiting for me to stop. "Ah sorry, the smoke just went right in my face" I shake my head. "Could.. you maybe put that out? Smoke somewhere not around me.." I ask softly.

"Oh.." she looks down. "..yeah?" She looks at me strangely, but she puts the cigarette out. "Thanks"

"What for?" I stare at her.

"Asking instead of just getting angry.." she mumbles.

"I don't actually" I shrug. "She never told me" I lift my head, looking up at Dream, he nods.

"Punz? I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry I lied to you.." I hear Frankie's voice in my ear. "I got sad.. and scared.. I ran into the forest near Fundy's old secret base. I swear. I'm coming home right now"