𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 . 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲

Dream

Dream.

     "What the fuck are you planning?" Punz shouts at me, Frankie had just left, I had told Punz to get her to leave so we could speak. "Didn't we agree you can't hurt her?"

"Yeah.." I roll my eyes, my mask in my hand just so he could see how annoyed I was with his attitude. "Just let me explain the plan"

"Fine.." He calms down, crossing his arms and looking away from me.

"Tommy's planning, it's quite obvious" I chuckle. "And I want to know why he was in your house, with you and Frankie? You guys were laughing" I question.

His eyes widen. "How--"

"Not gonna tell you" I deadpan. Purpled has tried to change but you really can't, he's in to deep, just like Schlatt was, just like me, and just like Frankie.

"Whatever" He shakes his head. "He wanted materials for something.." He mumbles.

"And why did he come to you?" I step closer, leaning towards him.

"Because.. because Frankie knew I had what he needed.." He whispers, I grin, standing up straight.

"There we go!" I clap my hands together. "My plan is to lock up Frankie, I've let Sam go and I'm planning to trap her in the main cell" I point a finger in the air.

"What? Why?" He uncrosses his arms. "I'm not letting you do that Dream, she won't do any harm"

I glare. "She will when she knows our full plan.. to kill Tommy for good"

I stare at the ceiling, I sigh, missing George, Sapnap. Anyone who cared. Their gone now, not wanting to be near me, now no one cares. Because I'm a monster.

I've accepted the fact that I'm bad, maybe that's why I'm so much stronger than everyone, because I've accepted it. Schlatt did to, but he didn't get a happy ending, will that happen to me? Wilbur accepted it, and now he's happy, back home.

I want that to happen to me.

I want to be back with George, Sapnap, hell, Callahan. I want things to go back to the way it was. I hate change. Tommy was that change and I want him gone.

I run my fingers into my hair, my palm covering my eyes and sticking to my tears. My wistful smile breaking.

I wish I wasn't me. I wish I'd be the perfect person for George, I wish I was the person I used to be. I wish Tommy never arrived here.