𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 . 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

Wilbur

Wilbur.

She was beautiful, long salmon colored hair.. I loved her hair.

Sally, the woman I once loved. She stayed human to be with me, oh I loved everything about her.

How could someone be so perfect? I always asked myself that when I saw her smile.

Do you ever love someone so much you avoid things just to be with them? I tried that once, now she's dead.

But before that we had a child together, Fundy. He was adorable-- as a kid.

Well, she. But that's quite rude, Fundy's my son and I love him. I just wish he loved me back.

The family fell apart when I wanted to start that nation.. that pawn, I just needed L'manburg to move a step closer to my goal.

Sally was angry at me for the war I had started, it's not my fault! I didn't want to be ruled by a green bitch.

Fundy on the other hand.. he was inspired, he wanted to be like me, he was my little champion.

I guess she was mad that I was influencing bad behavior. I'd like to think I was a good influence.. before we won independence.

I remember the night I took Fundy, grabbing him by his hand and leaving the house with only the uniform on my back and the crayons in his hand.

After that night I only saw Sally one last time, we were fighting on the beach I met her at. She turned back into a salmon after telling me she was done, she flopped into the water and began to swim away.. but I was angry. I leapt forward and grabbed her, pulling her out of the water and down into the sand where she flopped around as sand got stuck to her scales-- then she died.

I love sand.

I did catch Fundy sending letters to our old address a few times, how was I suppose to tell him I ate her?.. I couldn't tell him.

So I didn't. I snuck back to our old abandoned home in the forest and grabbed the letters from the mailbox. There were five, and I read each one-- well skimmed.

"Hey mom! Dad let me make my own uniform today!"

"This is a serious letter, mom, I'm a boy now lol. I go by Fundy"

"Hey mom, I lost my first life today, Dad did too, he's really angry"

"We won independence! I hope your proud, I love you mom"

"Hi mom! Make sure to vote coconut2020!"

I wrote back as if I was Sally, I was young and stupid. Then I went back when I was revived and found five more.

"I miss you mom. I work in the presidents cabinet now but Wilbur isn't president, he's gone"

"We had a festival today, we all got hurt but Tubbo the most, it's okay though because Bad taught Frankie how to use bandages! Love you mom!"