𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 . 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

Tommy

Tommy.

    "Why did you come here anyways?" My voice makes Frankie turn her head away from Shroud, he stayed in his glass cage above my bedroom door.

I glance at her. She had a two faded handprints on her neck, like someone was trying to actually kill her, I didn't want to bring attention to it but I was a bit worried.

She looks me as I cook food in my furnaces. "I had no other choice really.." Frankie shrugs.

"What do you mean? Did you get in a fight with Punz?" I ask, tossing an empty bucket in a chest.

"Wait.. how do you know that me and Punz are friends?" She looks at me, confused.

"Ah.. Bad may have accidently whispered to loud to Ant once" I place a hand on the back of my neck.

"He's as stubborn as Frankie" Bad whispers to Ant. "The egg doesn't seem to have an effect on him though.."

"Mhm" Ant nods. "But at least she tried to like it because of Punz.."

"Oh!.. yes. Punz and Frankie are best friends!.. maybe if we force Tubbo to like the egg Tommy will try to as well" Bad smiles.

I roll my eyes, looking away from the egg. "Are you guys done over there? I'm getting bored!"

"No one is even suppose to know about that.." she mumbles.

"Why not? Everyone knows my best friend is Tubbo!" I smile, she looks back at Shroud.

"Tommy, Dream literally threatened you with Tubbo's life because he knew you're  best friends" she shakes her head.

"Uh.. yeah" I nod, pursing my lips. "You're right.. I guess-- but you still haven't answered me. Why are you here? Why did you have no choice?" I grab the steak out of my furnace when it's finished cooking.

"Tom.. I-I can't tell you.. I don't really.. trust you" she looks at me, it looked like she wanted to trust me, but she just couldn't.

"But.. I trust you" I speak softly. "Frankie, you can't just never trust anyone. You can trust me"

"I trust Punz, that's the only person I need to trust!" She snaps back, my eyes widen, I stand up straight. "Sorry.."

"It's fine.. but why can't you trust me?" I take a step closer to her.

"I don't know.. I want to trust you but I feel like I can't.." she balls her hands into fists.

"Really?.. I-- no, no I'm sorry. I'm pushing you. But I need you to tell me, why are you here? And you seem scared to leave" I try to look her in the eyes as she lowers her head.

"Dream is after me Tommy.. not you-- and if I go to Punz he'll find me. That's why I'm here and not at Punz's house" she confesses.

"Oh.. what about Wil? Don't you feel safe with him? You guys seem all buddy-buddy" I link my hands together.