𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 . 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

Punz

Punz.

    "You promised you wouldn't hurt her!" I shout at Dream. He stays leaning against the walls, arms crossed, no emotion visible because of his mask.

"I didn't hurt her. Purpled did" he shrugs. "You didn't say I couldn't tell people to hurt her"

"Why did you agree with him?" I turn and glare at Purpled who was locking the cell Frankie had been sleeping in.

"Money, he paid well" Purpled hums. "Isn't that what you do Punz? You love money don't you?"

"I would never trade my friends for anything. Frankie especially" I scowl.

"Then why is Frankie in that cell right now? You wanna explain that? You're trading her for power Punz, power over Quackity" Purpled scoffs.

"Mm, that is right.. hey Punz, tell me. Did you plan this all out? 'Cause we sure didn't" Dream chuckles.

"What.. what do you mean?" My expression softens as I become confused instead of angry.

"I mean, you led Fran into that cell and it was the perfect opportunity to knock her out and get her to join our plan. Smart thinking, you really did cause all of this" Dream tilts his head to the side, tapping his fingers on his arms.

My eyes widen, I stand up straight, staring at cell 2c. "N-No.. this isn't my fault!" I snap back.

"Well.. yeah, it's mine. I knocked her out! I was finally part of the plan!" Purpled smiles.

"No-- no. This was not the plan. The plan was: we secretly use her without her knowledge so we could kill Quackity! Not this!" I yell.

"This is still the plan Punz, we needed to lock her up to explain the plan otherwise she'd run or try to beat us up" Dream explains calmly. "So, I'm going to toss some raw potatoes to Sam and get the revive book from my ender chest and we can start explaining the plan to her when she wakes up, okay?" He looks at the two of us.

I sigh. "Yes.."

"Yep, I'll keep an eye on Frankie" Purpled nods. Dream pushes himself off the wall and walks down the stairs, I watch as he turns the corner to the main cell. "Frankie had a gift for you y'know.. she didn't expect all this and was hoping you two would go to Slime's room after your little chat" Purpled speaks softly.

"How would you know?" I turn my head to him, glaring.

"Because, I listened in on her and Slimes conversation" He shrugs.

My eyes narrow, trying to tell of he was lying. "Don't hurt Frankie while I go check" I point at him.

"I won't" He smirks.

I run, hoping the longest I'd be gone was five minutes. I almost slip turning the corner, dashing into the room Slime was held in.

I freeze, panting as I caught my breath. Slime smiles. "Surprise!" He jumps in his cell.