𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 . 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

Frankie

Frankie.

     "Hey! Frankie!" A voice calls out from behind me. "I got you some cookies!" He lifts the plate, showing me the cookies. "Callahan was passing them out" He shrugs.

I smile and take one. "Thanks Purpled" I look back in front of me, watching Dream make potions, the room was big and full of chests and brewing stands, he stood far from the two of us. (Out of hearing range?).

"No problem" Purpled nods, leaning on the wall next to me. "So, what are you doing watching Dream?"

"How does he see outta that mask? Like, those black beady eyes have no soul behind them and it makes no sense-- how? Is it glass or something? Some see-through material?" I squint, staring at the back of Dream's head.

"Hm, I've never thought about it" he hums. "Maybe he just.. guesses where things are? Or maybe he can just magically see-through the mask" He shrugs.

"Yeah.." I take a bite of my cookie.

"Frankie?.." Purpled mutters.

"Hm" I glance at him before looking for the next spot to bite the cookie.

"Are you okay?"

I stop chewing, looking right in front of me, I turn my head to Purlpled. I finish chewing and then open my mouth. "What?"

"Are.. you okay?" He repeats.

Now I was asking myself why he was asking this sort of question, the only possible answer was he overheard me and Punz.. but on the roof?

"Why.. are you asking me this?" I ask him, he looks down at the plate of cookies and then at me. 

"Did you forget about last night? I overheard you and Punz when you guys came inside"

"Frankie" Punz grabs my hand before I walk away. "Just know I'm here.. okay? I-I wanna know why you even thought about doing that in front of me"

I look at the floor. "I.. I don't know, then you'd be the last person I saw, I wanted you to be the last person I saw"

"I just assumed the worst.. is this because of, you know who?" Purpled glances at Dream.

"Uh.. I don't really know who's fault it is, maybe it's mine.. maybe I was just born to hate myself y'know? Is that impossible?" I break the cookie in my hand in two. "I just saw Quackity die and I thought: do some people just deserve to die?"

"I don't.. think so" he mumbles. "Do.. you think you deserve to die?" He looks down at me.

I stare at the floor. "Sometimes.."

"Oh.." He looks away. "I'm sorry you feel that way.."

"It's fine.." I mumble. "I've got Punz, he told me so" I smile at Purpled, could he tell it was forced?