𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 . 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Wilbur

Wilbur.

    "Come on Wil! It's fun!" Tommy shouts from the side of the L'manwalls, clinging on with a ladder.

"Tommy! Get down! That's so dangerous" I roll my eyes at him.

He scoffs and jumps down, I immediately run towards him, scared. He saves himself with a water bucket. He crosses his arms. "You're no fun"

"You seem deep in thought, I can go" my eyes focus, I see Frankie turning away from me.

"Ah-- wait" I extend my hand out in front of me. She stops, turning her head back and staring at me. "Stay.. please"

"Alright" She steps by my side and leans against me. "I work at Las Nevadas now"

"Why?" My eyebrows knit together in confusion, but I don't stop staring in front of me, the mud and grass seemed so interesting right now.

"Quackity finally apologized" she hums, I feel her warm breath hitting my arm, did I mention Las Nevadas isn't an actual desert? And it's getting colder here.

"So did I-- yet you haven't joined me" I tilt my head back, looking up at the sky.

"You never asked" she shrugs.

"I thought it'd be implied when we kissed" I mumble. "And have you seen Ranboo anywhere?"

"Not everything can be implied with a kiss, just like how it wasn't implied if we were dating" she responds. "And no, I haven't see Ranboo.."

"We aren't dating?" I tear my gaze away from the sky, looking down at her.

She looks up at me. "No"

"Mm.. I thought we were" I look away from her.

"Sorry" she leans off of me. "Uhm.. how about you tell me what you were thinking about before I snapped you out of it"

I nod and sigh. "I've been considering the possibility that Tommyinnit isn't real.. a part of my imagination.. probably because I will never understand how someone, with a personality like his, could survive in this shitty world. And also because I don't understand how someone like him, would take any interest in a horrible, misanthropic, disgusting asshole.. like myself"

"He's real.. and he loves you, right? You're brothers.. he just wants your approval Wil, he looks up to you" she slowly laces our fingers together, I look down at our hands and then at her. "..but maybe him turning out like this is your fault.." she whispers under her breath, I don't bother to ask her what she said.

"And I'm scared he'll never forgive me.. because out of everyone, I was the rudest to him, I feel like I was too hard on him.. I'm scared to apologize because what if he says no?" I feel my eyes begin to water.