𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 . 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Bad?.." I whisper. I hadn't listened to the three, I hadn't listened to the plan. But would they ever find out? I just had to come back to the prison at the end of the day and tell them about the reopening of the Las Nevadas casino.

He turns slowly. "Ah.. Frankie?"

"I.." I close my mouth, extending my arms out towards my sides.

Bad smiles, stepping closer and throwing his arms around me. "I'm sorry" He says, lifting me in the air and giggling. "Does this mean you forgive me?"

"Y-Yes" I breathe out. "Oh God, put me down, you're killing me" I ask. He chuckles and gently places me back on my feet. "I finally told Quackity I don't love him!"

"That's great news!" He claps. "What did he do?"

"Uh, cry.. I kinda felt bad.. but fuck that guy!" I beam.

"Language-- I'm so happy for you!" He tilts his head to the side.

I look away, I guess I should apologize. "But Bad, I should be the one apologizing.. I'm sorry, I just wanted to love someone with the definition you gave me-- I lied when I was younger, I thought I loved Quackity but I don't, all he did was hurt me" I shake my head. "Now I know you were just trying to protect me"

"Oh.." He smiles. "Well, I did warn you" He sucks air through his teeth, bending his knees. "But yes, he's a bad guy" he continues to ramble about how he was right, I decide to just spit it out.

"I love Punz"

"And-- w-wait.. what?" He stops his rambling, he stares at me confused. "You?.."

"I love Punz" I nod. "I've been fucking oblivious for months! It's always been him Bad!" I grab my hair.

"No" He shakes his head. "Frankie, he's bad too. Everyone is bad, you can't love anyone, it's just you and me!"

I stare at him. "What? No, no. Bad I said sorry, and you did to! That means we stay out of the part of each other's lives that we aren't supposed to share"

"I'm protecting you!" He grumbles.

"Oh? Oh, you're protecting me?" I place a hand on my chest. "Okay, so what if I told you Skeppy isn't as good of a guy as you think he is?"

"You do not bring Skeppy into this!" He waves a finger at me.

I cross my arms. "Fine! I wanted to forgive you, I wanted to say sorry.. but I guess it's just your personality, or maybe that egg is like a fungus and just infected you-- you aren't my brother"

"Frankie wait--"

I leave before he can say anything else, subtly wiping my tears as I walked away from him.

Maybe it was my fault.

~•~•~•~•~

     "Oh great" I puff, it begins to thunder, rain pouring down on me. I was almost back at the prison, of course it had to fucking rain though. I inhale the smoke before flicking the cigarette away and onto the ground.