𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 . 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Hm.. your least favorite person on the smp" Tommy laughs at his question. Ever since one hour ago me and Tommy both decided to ask each other "sad" questions, like what was the saddest moment in your life? I didn't know how much trauma this kid had until now.

We sat against the stone walls that surrounded Phil and Techno's houses, sitting in the snow which froze my fucking ass. I've been sitting here since Techno left to go to the prison, Tommy arrived a few minutes after he left and now here we are.

"Mm.. maybe.." I think back to everyone who's been fucking dicks to me, sure, Quackity is one of the first people I think of, but he definitely isn't the worst. "I would have to say Schlatt"

"Understandable" Tommy giggles and nods. "He used to be my hero you know" He sighs.

"What?" I give him a confused smile. "Why?"

"He always seemed like a great guy to me" he shrugs. "I hate Dream the most" he answers his question from earlier. I didn't want to say anything because no one actually knows I'm sorta friends with Dream. "Your turn"

"Okay.. uh" I blow a raspberry. "I don't know, what's your favorite color? Mines red" I knew it wasn't particularly a sad question but it could be if you think about it.

He sits up and smiles. "That's mine too!"

I chuckle. "That's such a strange thing to get excited about" I tilt my head to the side, he places a hand on the back of his neck and turning away from me. I realize he was embarrassed. "I-I wasn't saying it was bad Tom, it's just.. laudable"

"What? Uhm.. what does that word mean?" He asks shyly.

"Something worth praise.. I admire how happy you got over having something in common with me" I smile softly at him.

His face is unreadable for a moment before he smiles. "Thanks Frankie, no one's really ever.. admired me" he shrugs. "I've always just been the youngest"

"Well, your more than that Tommy.. you always were" I look up at the sky before looking back at Tommy. "How about one more question and then we head back?"

He sighs and nods, the smile not leaving his face until he begins to speak. "What.. is your worst memory?" He asks. "Mines um.. probably my whole exile, but definitely my last day there was the worst.."

"Oh.." I breathe out, my worst memory is most definitely the day Quackity physically hurt me-- well, he did do that a few times, I meant the last day I saw him. But why would I tell Tommy?.. Phil did tell me I needed to get stuff off my chest.. "The day Quackity left me to die"

"What?!" He yells, sitting up straight. "What do you mean? Quackity tried to kill you?"

"It's my worst memory-- you really expect me to go into detail?"