𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 . 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Frankie

Frankie.

     I chuckle. "I'm sorry-- it's just so funny seeing you locked up in here" I stop holding back my laugh, Sam grumbles. "I just had to see it for myself" I shake my head. Sam was in the main cell across the lava, I just had to see him once.

When those three idiots locked me up to explain the plan (that was really stupid by the way. I was probably gonna agree with it anyways, I wanna take Quackity down. I don't like the fact that I have to apologize but I'll get over it), I agreed but I'm still upset with them-- Punz especially, did he really say all that stuff just to stay until Purpled got there?

"Your supposed to be in here!" Sam huffs. "What do you want Frankie? You've been laughing at me for the past ten minutes" He looks away from me.

"Oh, nothing! That was it. I'm gonna go now" I wave and walk towards the levers. "Which one is--"

"The left one" He groans.

I nod, flipping the left one and watching the lava fall. "Bye bye Sam" I grin.

At least that had cheered me up a bit, I was still a bit worried about this plan, I found myself shocked. After months of overcoming my fear, I was terrified again, terrified of Quackity.

I slap my face and then drop my hands at my sides, balling my hands into fists. I'm not gonna be scared of him again, and if I am.. Punz will be there, he promised me.

~•~•~•~•~

    "Here" Punz passes me the earpiece. "I'm keeping my promise" He smiles, Herbert still was tied to the lead around his wrist.

I sigh and place it in my ear. "Thanks Punz.."

"Is something wrong?" He asks, he lifts his hand to place it on my face but I stop him, grabbing his wrist.

"You lied to me about all of that stuff.. didn't you?" I whisper.

"W-What? What stuff?" He asks, confused.

"You really don't know? Like you don't fucking remember" I let go of his wrist.

"No! Are-- are you talking about what I said in cell 2c?" He tilts his head to the side.

"Of course I'm fucking talking about that!" I yell. "You confessed and then Purpled walked in! I'm so stupid! It was a whole fucking plan wasn't it? Just to lock me up so you can force me into your stupid ass plan.."

"Frankie-- Frankie!" He grabs my shoulders, Herbert flies around the two of us, it was as if he wanted to bring us closer together with the lead.

"What?" I snap back.

"That.. I wasn't lying, everything I said was true. Purpled just walked in at an odd time.." He looks down. "I-- I'm sorry I didn't kiss you. Wasn't it obvious I wanted to? Or did it really look like a whole setup" He mutters.