𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 . 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠

Quackity

Quackity.

    I spin my chair around with my foot, turning away from the way and facing Sam. "That was fucking cool right?-- and I'm thinking when I need to talk with someone I do that" I smile. "Wait.. wait let me do it again, I don't think you saw--"

"Quackity!" Sam groans. "I don't fucking care about your stupid chair! Why the hell did you call me here?"

"Oh.. well, I'm just waiting for two more people to arrive" I grin, leaning back in my chair. We both hear a knock on the door. "Ooh! Ooh! Wait-- let me spin my chair around and I'll tell you when to open the door"  I quickly spin my chair around and face the wall, crossing one of my legs over the other. "Now.." I whisper.

The room goes quiet, I sit in my spot for a minute before I grow confused. "Quackity, are you gonna turn around?" Sam asks.

"Oh-- shit!" I spin my chair to face the three. "I forgot I was suppose to be the one to turn the chair around" I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand.

"Whatever, what did you want?" Purpled rolls his eyes, Tubbo stands next to him, nervous.

"Tubbo" I tilt my head to the side, he jumps. "You know what I told you a few days back.. correct?"

"I-I don't know.. you tell me a lot of stuff" Tubbo shrugs.

"Let me rephrase that.. what I told you, Purpled, and Sam-- all at the same time" I stare at him, waiting for an answer.

"Oh-- haha.. no, I don't think I.. uh, do" Tubbo shakes his head.

"Quackity where is this going?" Sam steps in.

"You spoke with Frankie.. I told all of you to report to me if you ever caught sight of her in my country" I lean back in my chair.

Purpled scoffs. "That's what this is about? I'm out of here" he turns around, I snap my fingers and Sam blocks the door. "W-What? What the fuck?" He turns his head back to me.

"I'm not done talking" I glare at him, Purpled huffs and walks back to Tubbo's side. "So, what did you guys talk about.. hm Tubbo?" I cup my face and place my elbows on my desk.

"W-Why uhm-- why are you assuming we spoke to each other?.." Tubbo looks around. "Honestly.. were not even that close" He nervously chuckles.

"Because.." I shake my head. "I have eyes everywhere" I smirk, Foolish earned that day off.

Tubbo sighs, knowing he couldn't get away with it now. "We were talking about what I told Purpled" He confesses.

Purpled pinches the bridge of his nose as I laugh. "Purpled?! You connect to this? What? What did you tell him Tubbo?"

"I.. I don't think you wanna know.." Tubbo mumbles.

I give him a confused smile. "Why? Why wouldn't I want to know?"