𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 . 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

Frankie

Frankie.

    I open my eyes after feeling something hit my head. I shiver after feeling the cold snow below me. "You know.. last I checked, demons like warm temperatures"

I sit up, rolling my eyes at Techno, he had been tossing snowballs at me. "Well last I checked you weren't a demon!" I snap back.

"Hey!" He raises his hands in defense. "What're you attackin' me for? I'm just confused on why you're here"

I sigh, taking the hand he offers me, he pulls me to my feet and I cross my arms. "I ran away.."

"Okay? Isn't that like.. a common thing you do?" He speaks again before I can. "I-I mean, like-- you run away.. a lot. I literally remember you runnin' away from Ranboo because they were bein' nice to you"

"No-- this time I ran away for real.. I'm not going back, I'm gonna live with you guys!" I raise my hands up, waving them a bit.

"Oh please no.."

I drop my hands, no emotion on my face. "Really?"

He laughs. "I'm messin' with you, but if you're gonna live with me and Phil then I'm not helpin' you with anything.. you still haven't returned my diamond hoe I used for farmin' potatoes! Do you know how long it's been?!" He stretches his arms out.

"Okay.. I'm gonna be real with you." I take a deep breath. "I gambled it and lost" I say quickly. "But anyways!" I clap my hands. "How about we go talk to Phil, my new roomie?" I pat his shoulder, walking away.

"Heh?!"

~•~•~•~•~

    "I can't help but think we've made a terrible decision Phil.." Techno pinches the bridge of his nose, shaking his head.

"Come on mate, having Frankie around will be.. well, it'll keep us on our feet" Phil chuckles.

"Wow, thanks jerks" I scoff. "I'm not that bad" I roll my eyes.

"That.. is an understatement" Techno shakes his head. "Why'd you decide to move here anyways?"

"Well.." I look down at my feet for a moment. "Me and Punz had a fight-- and Quackity fucking proposed to me!" I drop back into the chair behind me, leaning my head over the back of the chair.

Phil chokes. "Propose? What was he thinking?"

"I don't know. It's just in his nature.. he falls in love and proposes" I shrug.

"How does that work?" Techno asks, confused.

I lift my head. "What do you mean? He knelt down and--"