𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 . 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Punz

Punz.

    "So.." I click my tongue, Frankie hangs her head over the back of her chair, looking up at the ceiling. "Techno escaped prison this morning"

She refused to tell me what Purpled meant yesterday, but I didn't tell her Purpled explained to me what he meant after she ran away.

"Tubbo told me Quackity became like another Schlatt, whenever he was angry he'd abuse her"

That was the first time I ever saw fear in Purpled's eyes, he's just a kid, a lot of people here are kids! And they have to hear about this stuff.. it's sad.

"Ah.. yeah, I was sorta wondering why he just left and didn't come back for a while-- guess he was caught or something.. that's surprising" she hums.

"What's with us today?"

That caught her attention, she lifts her head and stares at me, my head resting in one of my palms. "What do you mean?"

"It's obvious there's something on both our minds.. it's annoying me. We usually talk without any silence" I shrug.

She bites the inside of her cheek, placing her hands on the table and looking away from me. "Mm, I guess there is something on my mind.."

"Uhm.. how about we both share what we're thinking about?" I lean back in my chair, she looks into my blue eyes as I stare into her brown ones. Her black hair was as beautiful as ever, her lips-- shit.. what am I thinking?

"Yeah.." She nods. "Do.. do you wanna go first?"

"Sure" I breathe out, laughing quietly. "God, why is this so fucking awkward?"

"I don't know, do you have something awkward to say?" She giggles, I smile and shake my head.

"I mean.. it'll be awkward to me. But not to you" I look down at the table, how am I suppose to tell her?

"Well.. what is it?" She tilts her head to the side.

"Can.." I sigh. "Can you go first?"

"Yeah" she shrugs. "I've just been thinking a lot about Purpled lately, he hasn't been telling us anything but I swear, he's learning stuff.. it's suspicious isn't it?"

I bite my tongue, why was I hoping it was about me? "Mhm, it is kinda weird, he's rarely ever here anymore and he asked for a lot of iron or chains a few days ago" I nod.

"Did you give it to him?" She asks.

"Yeah, I didn't need any of it so I just gave him all I had, I'll go mining soon" I look around the room, we go silent again.

"So.. are you gonna tell me what you've been thinking about?" She smiles at me.

I exhale and stand up, she looks up at me confused, I motion with my hand for her to get up as well so she does.